By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate The User Above You

I know this concept may have been used before, however there is no active version of this. As the title suggests you need to rate the above user overall, it will be interesting to see who gets the highest score. You will need to rate users out of 10.

Around the Network

I've never done this before (Rating users) and usually I would avoid rating users but it would be sorta cool to hear what other users think of myself and other users. Though I think it could turn bad...playing with fire Rainbow!

Rainbow Yoshi, I'd give a 7 out of 10. Fact is you post alot in the Nintendo boards and have also contributed to other boards. Your game collection shows your a Nintendo/Sony fan, but no Microsoft according to the consoles and games you've regestered. As a Nintendo fan I really like some of your posts, but you do have a bias, much as I do. But I have to give you a higher rating because I actually know you by name and I don't know many VGChartz users by name.

Was that what I was supposed to do?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

trasharmdsister12 said:

JoelCool7

7.5/10

Positives

• For the most part  your grammar and spelling are comprehendable which is a major plus in my book
  • You've experienced a wide breadth of gaming platforms to varying extents
  • You're Canadian! (so I recognize you on the site haha)

Negatives

• You talk about politics too much for my liking. I tend to avoid things like politics and religion for the most part as they are both very touchy subjects and everyone has their various views for their own personal reasons. I try to avoid arguments as they get heated and are rarely ever constructive IMO.
  • You're too patriotic to be Canadian  

I don't know you that well, but from what I have seen you are a fairly solid poster.  You know how to argue your points and have a unique sense humor.

Unfortunately, your username is one of the worst one the site and I have to detract some points.

You might have been an 8 out of 10, but you're only getting a 6 out of 10 due to your unfortunate username. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

CGI-Quality

10/10

There's something about your posts that are just plain unique when compared to everybody else, and to me, that makes you a perfect 10, as it is very hard to be unique in a community as large as this one...plus your picture makes me laugh.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon

9/10, mostly for having a cool username...

I keed I keed. I enjoy your posts, too many people are posting 25 times a day almost solely for the purpose of simply posting. I like all users (to an extent... ) who think things through before they post and don't rack up post count on "lol", "this" and  "you foul, blemished hellcunt".

Around the Network

Mummelmann:

9/10

You have a rational view on things and are well informed. Also, AWESOME PS1 and PS2 collections. Deduction for not changing your avatar frequently enough, even though it's good.

trasharmdsister12--10/10 For being an unbiased funny as hell person!

Yo_John117 - 8.0
- Cool taste in games
- Fairly unbiased
- Contributes to the forums nicely 
- My friend
- Created VGC ranking game
- Usually pretty calm, sometimes too calm
- Keeps me interested in his GOTM

[BUMP]
Jay520 10/10
- Quite Possibly the greatest poster in the history of all forums everywhere
- excellent taste in games
- Always nice
- Makes me laugh
- absolutely nothing wrong with this guy
- If I saw him in person, I would immediately make love to him.

Jay520

8.8/10

i consider Jay520 to be a consistent poster and have nothing negative to say about him other then he hasn't posted much lately so i'm not to sure wht he's up to. sup old friend?