By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate The User Above You

I don't know the guy above me so I'll rate Radishhead..

He seems like a pretty good poster from what I've seen, but he doesn't stand out much like some of the more interesting posters

Around the Network

-1/10 -- The heartless bastard kills innocent little kittens.

6/10 This was before the "ascension of the yo" now I would put you firmly in 8/10 region, improved considerable as a user.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

yo_john117 said:

It's not my fault. The people of VGChartz made me do it! They knew my brain was in a fragile state...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133950

Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:

It's not my fault. The people of VGChartz made me do it! They knew my brain was in a fragile state...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133950

There are no excuses for killing kittens!

Around the Network

My rating don't matter.....?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

8/10, I've seen his posts, and his is indeed a good poster.

They do. I'm guessing Jay520 was posting before your post actually showed up.

@ Moren--8.5/10 -- pretty awesome usert!

Edit: erg!

morenoingrato: 8.6/10

He's a pretty decent poster. He's not top tier, but he's definitely one of the better posters on here. He's also noticed a few problems on the site that most people seem to blindly look past. He also has a moderate sense of humor. Nothing too great, but refeshing nonetheless. He's a cool guy. I like his posts.

9/10, reasons reserved

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)