By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 to out future-proof the ps3?

360 to out future-proof the ps3?

True 121 31.19%

False 267 68.81%

Total:388
Demonslayersoultaker said:

I've explained why DD sucks compared to blu ray and you just ignore it and keep saying the same BS over again  I've stating that the codecs are insignificant and you ignore that point, and again higher quality pictures take more space 4GB movies are not the same quality has 20GB ones, thats a fact and I didn't say square said it I said the devs said it, of course square was trying to make you think it had nothing to do with it, first you don't believe square then you believe them what the hell? And why the hell do you need a link, you can't have mandatory installs with a skew that doesn't have a harddrive why are you so dense?

mhmm i have given my views and quotes you havent, you have gone to speculation (best ai)... its actually quite tiring. Lets just finish this, your mate knows more than you so i would just let him go.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

I've explained why DD sucks compared to blu ray and you just ignore it and keep saying the same BS over again  I've stating that the codecs are insignificant and you ignore that point, and again higher quality pictures take more space 4GB movies are not the same quality has 20GB ones, thats a fact and I didn't say square said it I said the devs said it, of course square was trying to make you think it had nothing to do with it, first you don't believe square then you believe them what the hell? And why the hell do you need a link, you can't have mandatory installs with a skew that doesn't have a harddrive why are you so dense?

mhmm i have given my views and quotes you havent, you have gone to speculation (best ai)... its actually quite tiring. Lets just finish this, your mate knows more than you so i would just let him go.

Seems everyone knows more then you, DD will not replace blu ray anytime soon and more GB makes for potnetially a better game, and dvds are 0.136 the size of blu ray, I'd rather have that much more space for game content and game machinics then a slightly faster read speed with less then ps2s limit on game content (since graphic standards have gone up)

Seems everyone knows more then you, DD will not replace blu ray anytime soon and more GB makes for potnetially a better game, and dvds are 0.136 the size of blu ray, I'd rather have that much more space for game content and game machinics then a slightly faster read speed with less then ps2s limit on game content (since graphic standards have gone up)

you are actually being annoying with your lack of research. "everyone knows more than you" well thats uncalled for.

potnetially <- try again on that word.

OMG you are repeating the same bollocks that I have countered. Its really tiring mate. Read my responses to your frustrating claims.

AussieGecko said:

you are actually being annoying with your lack of research. "everyone knows more than you" well thats uncalled for.

potnetially <- try again on that word.

OMG you are repeating the same bollocks that I have countered. Its really tiring mate. Read my responses to your frustrating claims.

You haven't countered it, more disk space makes a potentially better game, if you don't believe that go back to 8 bit games and I don't think it was uncalled for 

You haven't countered it, more disk space makes a potentially better game, if you don't believe that go back to 8 bit games and I don't think it was uncalled for 

no what was uncalled for was the name calling.

Ill counter it again then....

It is purely conjecture about disk space, some say braid or limbo are some of the better games this generation and they are XBLA games. Games don't need graphics, it has nothing to do with 8 bit... I actually didnt know ps2 was 8bit but there you go... Ps2's used DVD's if you didnt get that reference.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

no what was uncalled for was the name calling.

Ill counter it again then....

It is purely conjecture about disk space, some say braid or limbo are some of the better games this generation and they are XBLA games. Games don't need graphics, it has nothing to do with 8 bit... I actually didnt know ps2 was 8bit but there you go... Ps2's used DVD's if you didnt get that reference.

They are good games but don't pretend they be rated decently if they were full titles, if someone asked you to pay 60 bucks for braid or limbo they wouldn't sell, full games are better games and you know it, more disk space = potentially better game, that's a fact 

They are good games but don't pretend they be rated decently if they were full titles, if someone asked you to pay 60 bucks for braid or limbo they wouldn't sell, full games are better games and you know it, more disk space = potentially better game, that's a fact 

They were rated decently as is. You are making your own parameters this is fact. A good game is a good game be it for 10 or 100 dollars. I would prefer to play braid over Killzone 2. I own both and the time on both Braid has won.

Don't use your own theories as a fixed rule. Not everyone has YOUR opinion. You have your opinion. Thats great but a game is a game. And Braid was a nom for game of the year that year in most reviewers categories, so think what you want. You are outnumbered.

AussieGecko said:

They were rated decently as is. You are making your own parameters this is fact. A good game is a good game be it for 10 or 100 dollars. I would prefer to play braid over Killzone 2. I own both and the time on both Braid has won.

Don't use your own theories as a fixed rule. Not everyone has YOUR opinion. You have your opinion. Thats great but a game is a game. And Braid was a nom for game of the year that year in most reviewers categories, so think what you want. You are outnumbered.

I'm just leveling the playing field, treating the games the same, and if you treat those games like a full game they suck thats all there is to it 

I'm just leveling the playing field, how is a level playing field bad parameters? 

You said a good game needs a bigger HDD I proved you wrong so you changed your parameters. You are not levelling the playing field at all. You are moving the boundaries to suit your argument. Again like the other thread if you dont give me sufficient reason why they shouldnt be counted in the next reply then I wont reply. I am sick of repeating myself to you.

Banned Again is probably also sick of it.

i bet..that at the end of this gen... there are 10:1 more ps3 exx games then x360 soo nooo ps3 is futere proof