By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I get pokemon black or white?

Snesboy said:
I like Bacon said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:

Ill be getting the one with houndoom- as I am apt to do

I'll be getting the one with Flareon. The best Eevee evolution.

I guess you won't be getting either then. lol You'll have to trade over an Eevee or get one off of the Dream World eventually.

Fuck the new games. Fuck them all. Game Freak should die in a hole. And stop making new bullshit Pokemon games.

Ewwwww, what kind of Nintendo fan are you?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

id get white, but im racist

Both?
That's what all us cool kids do, ;).

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Christian973 said:
Snesboy said:
I like Bacon said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:

I guess you won't be getting either then. lol You'll have to trade over an Eevee or get one off of the Dream World eventually.

Fuck the new games. Fuck them all. Game Freak should die in a hole. And stop making new bullshit Pokemon games.

One that is fed up with Nintendo's bullshit.

Snesboy said:
Christian973 said:
Snesboy said:
I like Bacon said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:

One that is fed up with Nintendo's bullshit.

oooh cut it out, you know deep down you still love teh Pokemanz.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

I'm getting both but I'm about 90%  sure I'm going to play White more than Black.

That said, you really can't lose with either.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'd get white based on Braviary!

How many previous pokemon will each have? This has convinced me to buy a DSi actually ...

Seece said:

How many previous pokemon will each have? This has convinced me to buy a DSi actually ...

New Pokémon? 156 between the two

Overall, over 600.  I'm sure it'll be like Diamond and Pearl where you can't get the starters and legendaries from previous generations but you can get everything else.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Seece said:

These are the version exclusive Pokemon, including the White Forest pokemon, available only on Pokemon White: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_White#Version-exclusive_Pok.C3.A9mon

This is the list of unnobtainable pokemon in both games: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/unobtainable.shtml

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Christian973 said:
Snesboy said:
Christian973 said:
Snesboy said:
I like Bacon said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:

One that is fed up with Nintendo's bullshi

oooh cut it out, you know deep down you still love teh Pokemanz.

Not really.