By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which DS game to buy the wife for Xmas..

So i'm gonna get the Wife a couple of DS games (not just them though) for Xmas and cannot decide what to get her.  Since she got the DS she's played

Brain Training

New Super Mario Brothers

March of the Minis

Yoshi's Island

Zelda - PH

Tetris 

Anybody have any suggestions what I should get, with these in mind? 

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network

My wife loves New Super Mario Bros and Harvest Moon. Nintendogs might also be a good choice as I understand its a hit amongst female game players.

no we have a real puppy and she's not the type to get into Nintendogs, I did consider Animal Crossing though (shame you cant get Lemmings for the DS)

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Do you each have a DS? Because Clubhouse games is a terrific multiplayer game. Darts, Bowling, balance, Grid attack and tons of other games. It's perfect for spending some time together... If you enjoy spending time together.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Buy her "My French Coach" with tickets to France...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

any phoenix wright game (but best to start with the first) It's the only game I can never put down once it's on

Phoenix Wright rocks...

Picross is a good time waster.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

what about.... more brain training?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Super Princess Peach. 

gawalls said:

So i'm gonna get the Wife a couple of DS games (not just them though) for Xmas and cannot decide what to get her. Since she got the DS she's played

Brain Training

New Super Mario Brothers

March of the Minis

Yoshi's Island

Zelda - PH

Tetris

Anybody have any suggestions what I should get, with these in mind?

You should buy her Braining Training and New Super Mario Bros.

Since they are rather cheap now and worth her time......

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial