Forums - Sony Discussion - Sweet list I found of ps3 2011 exclusives

M.U.G.E.N said:
Tuganuno said:

http://i.min.us/ibkOmw.jpg

lol ps3 and PC kicking ass there

and wii is not getting much 3rd party love...at all

and btw this has me thinking

for next year ps3 will most probably have

TLG (yeah I think this will be a jan release)

Agent from R*

Possibly Starhawk or new IP from that team

release of GG new IP

FF Versus (fully expect this to go multi..but for now)

New Syphon Filter

New Medievil (I think this one will be NGP tho)

and more games

just WOW! :D sony is spoiling us, in a very good way

PC and PS3 has been the combo to have this gen. I don't think people can argue against this anymore- not with such a list slapping them in the face.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Tuganuno said:

Its just disgusting how few exclusives are coming out for the 360 this year. Hopefully something else gets announced :S

M.U.G.E.N said:

Nintendo doesn't really need third party support to be honest, so does Sony, the problem here is Microsoft, they need to step up their first party efforts, first party IPs pay off in a long run , and they only get better with time , not only for the company but for us gamers as well.

Awesome list! There's about 9 games I have a large amount of interest in; 3 of which are guaranteed buys first day. Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 and Agent in case you were wondering. 

PullusPardus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nintendo doesn't really need third party support to be honest, so does Sony, the problem here is Microsoft, they need to step up their first party efforts, first party IPs pay off in a long run , and they only get better with time , not only for the company but for us gamers as well.

I think Ninty is lacking too in games this year...but for sales, the evergreens and casual titles will help them

I think MS is gonna focus a LOT on kinect ...last year when ppl said hey where are the MS exclusives, fans went on rage mode saying they are not like sony and will announce them close to launch

so here we are, half way through February. Unless they announce and release the game in a month or so I don't see any core exclusives for the 360 for the first half of the year....I think they will go Activision route and release a Halo every year from 343 industries. I think this E3 will be an amusing one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tuganuno said:

lol ps3 and PC kicking ass there

and btw this has me thinking

for next year ps3 will most probably have

TLG (yeah I think this will be a jan release)

Agent from R*

Possibly Starhawk or new IP from that team

release of GG new IP

FF Versus (fully expect this to go multi..but for now)

New Syphon Filter

New Medievil (I think this one will be NGP tho)

and more games

just WOW! :D sony is spoiling us, in a very good way

PC and PS3 has been the combo to have this gen. I don't think people can argue against this anymore- not with such a list slapping them in the face.

Agreed, I used to be a heavy PC gamer before....but as a poor college student, ps3 is all I can have for now (with psp and ds ofcourse lol) but yea no doubt about it, for core gamers as of now PC plus PS3 combo is the best

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yo_john117 said:
Tuganuno said:

Its just disgusting how few exclusives are coming out for the 360 this year. Hopefully something else gets announced :S

Come E3 and they'll probably announce more, MS doesn't announce much at TGS /CES ...ect , and also given the fact that they never leak gazillions of stuff like other companies do, well except for that Halo remake

Definitely buying Killzone 3, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, and Infamous 2 day one. Holy shit that list is huge though.

Holy Crap there's too many!  I am going to cry because I am so poor :'(.

PullusPardus said:
yo_john117 said:
Tuganuno said:

Come E3 and they'll probably announce more, MS doesn't announce much at TGS /CES ...ect , and also given the fact that they never leak gazillions of stuff like other companies do, well except for that Halo remake

Heh yeah true, but still I'm not gonna get my hopes up :/