By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo III coming to consoles?

I certainly hope not.

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:

I certainly hope not.

why not?

Ha ha, match ups with console players in the battle arenas are going to be fun.

leatherhat said:
yo_john117 said:
leatherhat said:

Dont do it blizzard

Don't listen to this kid Blizzard! Just do it!

You really want a gimped version that bad?

Yeah.

Hasn't stopped me from playing a lot of games available on the PC.

However, are we sure they aren't referring to menus? They call that a console sometimes.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
leatherhat said:
yo_john117 said:
leatherhat said:

Dont do it blizzard

Don't listen to this kid Blizzard! Just do it!

You really want a gimped version that bad?

Yeah.

Hasn't stopped me from playing a lot of games available on the PC.

However, are we sure they aren't referring to menus? They call that a console sometimes.

You aren't getting the full experience- not even close 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
silicon said:
FaRmLaNd said:

I certainly hope not.

why not?

Not out of any irrational hatred of console games or anything like that. I would rather they focus on the pc version and not divert resources to multiple ports so the pc version can be up to their usual standards. If they can do that whilst also developing console versions like valve have managed to achieve then I have no issue. I've just seen too many traditionally pc exclusive releases be developed for multiple platforms and have the interfaces (among other things) ruined by the parallel development. 

I'd rather 1 amazing version then several good versions, but as I said, if they can do it then I don't care. I'm just skeptical.

Dont do it blizzard! Don't let Activision destroy you from the inside!

Oh well, probably already happened, at least we have League of Legends and DOTA2!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SpartenOmega117 said:

imo blizzard games belong on PC. Use the extra resources to make the PC version as good as possible.

I'm pretty sure Blizzard has the resources to make 20 different versions of diabloe 3 as good as possible.  

For me, diablo has always been a pc game, but I've moved past playing on pc.  So if they make it for consoles... I'm going to buy it, but I would buy it on pc if they didn't anyway...

gergroy said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

imo blizzard games belong on PC. Use the extra resources to make the PC version as good as possible.

I'm pretty sure Blizzard has the resources to make 20 different versions of diabloe 3 as good as possible.  

For me, diablo has always been a pc game, but I've moved past playing on pc.  So if they make it for consoles... I'm going to buy it, but I would buy it on pc if they didn't anyway...

So you dumbed down your gaming to inferior means? why?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

As someone already pointed out, couldn't console just refer to the menu system?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka