By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog , is starting to piss me off =/

I Know lots of people love them and all, but lots of people don't know how a bunch of dicks they really are.

you see their first offense is that they hired Amy Hennig,  the writer of one of the GREATEST video game scripts , and that is The Legacy Of Kain series, thats probably mostly her choise, but damn how it pains me that i'm not seeing any Legacy Of Kain games anymore! =[

another offense is my beloved Jak and Daxter series , fans of the series are BEGGING for a new game, yet Naughty Holes seem to be ignoring them as much as they can, why? i don't really know they're probably just sadistic fucks!

and now some other new shit they made is that they gave their milk-the-fuck-out-of-this Uncharted game to Sony bend so they can get it on NGP without breaking a sweat, its all sounds good and all, since lots of people like the game, but in reality they're just too damn lazy to make it themselves and Sony Bend , Bends over and takes it , but whats the problem you say? , the problem is Sony Bend is ALSO making a freaking game, and that game is requested since the dawn of time, and thats Syphon Filter, so now thanks to the "milk-the-fuck-out-of-me-Dawg" uncharted series, Syphon filter is probably put on hold.

so that makes

Legacy of Kain : 0

Jak And Daxter : 0

Syphon Filter : 0

(not so) Uncharted (anymore) : Gazzilion.

Around the Network

Btw before any Naughty Fanboy is going to flame me, this thread is partly a joke, but my point still stand about me being pissed off at them....

(and thats the whole thread which makes it not a joke Lawl Lawl!)

Wow dude, the reason Naughty Dog is doing this is for the money and fans. If most of the fans want Uncharted, and most of the money comes from Uncharted, then they are definitely going to make Uncharted. Mario has been milked for decades, yet he's still as popular as when he came out.

Tons of game studios do this, not just Naughty Dog. Now, they're only like 50% done with Uncharted 3. If they were almost done with Uncharted 4, with no announcement of a Jak yet, then I'd empathize with you, but for now they deserve to milk Uncharted. Honestly, Sony game studios *don't* milk things enough, unlike Halo, or StarCraft/WarCraft, or Mario. It's about time they found something.

As for Sony Bend, if a highly anticipated version of an already hyped up game was presented to me to create, I would definitely put on hold my IP for something that definitely has longer legs and a louder voice than mine. Remember; no game studio wants to make something that nobody wants to buy. Sure, people were asking for this Siphon Filter game you're talking about, but I bet you a LOT more people are asking for an Uncharted on the NGP. And looking at the comments for the announcement of Sony Bend making Uncharted Portable, it seems that Sony Bend is a very promising studio that a LOT of people are excited about.

EDIT: I'm no Naughty Dog fanboy, I'm just pointing this out from a logical perspective... And uhh:

"(and thats the whole thread which makes it not a joke Lawl Lawl!)"

^^^ dude wat?

"Being single is easier on the gaming life, and the wallet."

My only fear is they overmilk the Uncharted Series. It is just a too good series too see it corrupt. It would be too painful.

I never played Legacy of Kain. You got me interested on them now. At least I'm gonna read about it.

the evilness!

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

Around the Network
pariz said:

My only fear is they overmilk the Uncharted Series. It is just a too good series too see it corrupt. It would be too painful.

I never played Legacy of Kain. You got me interested on them now. At least I'm gonna read about it.

Ironically the other reason why Legacy Of Kain isn't been made anymore is Tomb Raider, Uncharted's Female Twin game  by Crystal Dynamics

Uncharted is an okay game, its just i felt Uncharted 2 came out too soon that when i played 2 i felt like "meh this again" , a lot like what AC2 -> Brothehood  and Fallout 3 > New Vegas felt like, its more of the same, atleast if you make more of the same give people a breather, but no they announce not only Uncharted 3 but also Uncharted NGP

szerbijn said:

the evilness!

They're naughty indeed!

Naughty dog are an small team so working on two projects at once would be hard ontop of already being SCE ICE team as well. 

Also Naughty Dog has changed it up when they reached an new console instead of producing the one games over and over. 

Also How is Uncharted being milked?? there has been 2 games with an 3rd and an portable title on the way. its not like final super milked fantsy or super overused mario with over 20 titles each. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

A 2 year gap is long enough for a game, especially when Uncharted 2 made a huge jump. Also, one of the reasons that they keep making Uncharted games is that they are really good and sell very well. Both games are brilliant (especially U2), and have sold very well, so why would they not keep on making them?

Munkeh111 said:

A 2 year gap is long enough for a game, especially when Uncharted 2 made a huge jump. Also, one of the reasons that they keep making Uncharted games is that they are really good and sell very well. Both games are brilliant (especially U2), and have sold very well, so why would they not keep on making them?

also they are bound to create 2 more games and an racing game to fit the naughty dog game franchise cycle

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong