By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official VGChartz “My Gaming Set Up” Thread.

making music has ico on his screen,like it

did you buy that one

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I build my own theater room about 4 years ago. It cost as much as a small car but is totally worth it.

The screen area with all the cables needed to make it run.

92" screen with a 1080p front projector.

I have another set up in the living room for the wii and motion gaming. Jumping in the projector beam doesn't work and the wii doesn't look so hot at this size. GT5 just looks and plays amazing on this.

Only have a 120GB Elite and the TV, no fancy set up :p, the games I had a few shelves, but got rid of most recently and have lended out the others whilst don't have access to my 360. Not a "serious" game collector, will most likely catch up later on in life.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

wow svennoj colour me impressed,i like it

living metals looks good too

Above & Beyond

I wanted to photo it and post, but now I won't... I can't possibly match these =/

Around the Network

I can't wait till i get a good job lol, im gonna set up my basement like a gaming heaven,. 

Here's my humble setup:

zuvuyeay said:

did you buy that one

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232832

m0dus over on neogaf makes the best custom themes you can find.  They're so good Sony hired him to make the official Uncharted 2 theme!  He also made a Silent Hill theme for Konami at some point.

thought we had a thread for this already... ill post up later.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

makingmusic476 said:
zuvuyeay said:

did you buy that one

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232832

m0dus over on neogaf makes the best custom themes you can find.  They're so good Sony hired him to make the Uncharted 2 official theme!  He also made a Silent Hill theme for Konami at some point.

very nice,

a SOTC there too aswell as others,i wonder how he integrates the xmb icons in homemade themes

Above & Beyond