By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official VGChartz “My Gaming Set Up” Thread.

This is the official VGChartz “My Gaming Set Up” thread.

Here you can show the world how and where you game.  Here are some simple rules that must be followed:

1) Make sure all images are non-offensive.  Anything you would normally not post on this site that would warrant a ban/warning also applies here.

2) This is not an electronics expose.  If your $1,000 camcorder is strategically placed amongst your gaming set up and is pictured with it, sure.  No bones about it here.  But if it’s just that camcorder by itself, leave it out.

3) Minimize quoting picture as much as possible.  Sometimes you might want to focus on a certain picture or group of pictures, but please minimize this as much as you can.

4) No bashing of name brands.  Just because you don’t like a certain company does not give you the right to criticize that set up because of that.

5) Most important: Respect other set ups.  If all someone has is a 13” CRT television with cables all over the place, don’t make fun of that person and his set up.  Give constructive criticism if you want, but be courteous and tactful about it.

I encourage everyone to show us your set up.  Post away, everyone.

Around the Network

Here is mine in the living area:

Update: Resized images.

Here is mine in the bedroom:

Man your a Beast!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

/sarcasm : Do you accept picture of Steam Library ?

Around the Network

Here's my room:

And here's my entertainment center:

Though the layout of that shelf has changed.  I've since moved my PC games to another shelf, moved my PS1/2 collection on to the shelf since I was running out of room downstairs, and have also expanded my anime collection.

I also probably should've taken pictures of what's *inside* the entertainment center, though they would've been outdated already as I've since gotten a Dreamcast.  It fits in quite nicely next to the N64.

Am I the only person with so many old consoles plugged into my HDTV and ready to go at a moment's notice?  lol

Bullet100000 said:

Man your a Beast!!!!

Thanks, but I've been some better set ups.  I remember a Circuit City employee telling me when shopping for an HDTV that Rome wasn't built in a day.  One day I hope to have a dedicated gaming/theater room with a front projector mounted from the ceiling.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

On a serious note, I have NEVER used steam.  But if you can talk a screen shot of your PC while blurring out any personal info, let us see what you've been playing.

posting so i ll be back once i clean up lolololol......my room i mean my room 

LivingMetal said:
Killy_Vorkosigan said:

On a serious note, I have NEVER used steam.  But if you can talk a screen shot of your PC while blurring out any personal info, let us see what you've been playing.

just how many PS2 games do you have???

in any case, it's nice how neatly you order your stuff. I wish I had enough space for my stuff... 1/2 of it is in storage at my parent's house and 1/4 has been thrown away (I do regret that, especially seeing ebay prices).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO