By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - Best looking RPG in history?

I don't see it being the best lookin game by any means, but It'll certainly be one of the most fun. And hopefully won't be as buggy as Oblivion/Fallout. 

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

What a surprise, a bug in a Bethesda game :/

Zkuq said:
Slimebeast said:
Snesboy said:

Is this the same engine as the Fallout 3 engine?

No, a brand new engine made by Bethesda themselves.

I doubt that's really the case. Last year, they said they were using a heavily modified Fallout engine; a few months later they said they had a brand new game engine, developed in-house. I don't think Bethesda could really do that. I think they're still using the same old engine but they've modified it so much they think they can call it 'brand new'. Besides, all the screenshots we've seen so far strongly resemble the engine used in Oblivion and Fallout - it just looks heavily modified.

Shhh! It's better for the hype if they don't know.

Well Ego draconis used the same engine as Oblivion/Fallout 3 and looks (graphics wise) better than those two games...

A new engine or an updated Engine are both okay for me :).

I never played oblivion but this game looks really nice and with my love of RPGs, I'm keeping an eye on this one for sure.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Areym said:

I never played oblivion but this game looks really nice and with my love of RPGs, I'm keeping an eye on this one for sure.

your missing out on one of the all time greats imo. its a stunning world to play in music is also awesome

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Areym said:

You love RPG's but did not play Oblivion;..

That is like saying you love video games but never have heard about Maro or Half Life...

....Get GOTY Oblivion..Serious it is now like 10$....=p...

the only wrpg ive played is fable1 and that game was pretty bad. i'll try this one. after playing RRR iam finally liking open world games

Now, we just need this to be engine of Fallout 4...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
KylieDog said:

Bullshots.

At least that means you think there's something impressive about them.

Bethesda didn't do bullshots in the past, but who knows these days.