By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - These are the myspace of forums

It's like a bunch of little kids with horrendously big hideous, broswer killing, flash signatures four times as big as their posts everywhere. Basically the same reason myspace died and was replaced by a site for adults-Facebook. Seriously it's basically unreadable. The posting software is also terrible, full of bugs etc.

One you get into qouting, you have somebody writing one line of new content amidst 10 inches of gaudy flash and qouted posts.

If ioi wants to get serious about  this sites forum, this forum software needs scrapping. Or at the very least some bug fixes and mainly, sigs turned off or toned down

Around the Network

All i want is for the plus sighn to work

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

You can turn off signatures.  I do agree with you though, it's pretty awful trying to browse when I'm not logged in.  10 post pages and half of that is wading through those awful signatures, doesn't seem like the size limit is really enforced these days either.

As has already been said, you can turn sigs off. Now, I'm keeping my post short so my sig is 4x bigger.

What happened to the rule where your signature couldn't stretch your avatar if you'd only posted one line of text?

Around the Network
fallen said:

It's like a bunch of little kids with horrendously big hideous, broswer killing, flash signatures four times as big as their posts everywhere. Basically the same reason myspace died and was replaced by a site for adults-Facebook. Seriously it's basically unreadable. The posting software is also terrible, full of bugs etc.

One you get into qouting, you have somebody writing one line of new content amidst 10 inches of gaudy flash and qouted posts.

If ioi wants to get serious about  this sites forum, this forum software needs scrapping. Or at the very least some bug fixes and mainly, sigs turned off or toned down

facebook is for adults? and this site is full of kids.

you really need to grow up and stop stereeotyping.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Ow please... nobody has flash signatures... we all use animated gifs..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This forum is serious business 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype