By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Head2Head: Killzone 3 Beta vs. Crysis 2 Demo Performance Analysis

ssj12 said:
thismeintiel said:

Anybody else notice the glitch at ~ 2:50 on Killzone 3?

you mean the stretching body? lol, ya so that shows no game is perfect.

Nah, that's probably just some weird, new Helghan weapon you get to use. 

LOL, seriously someone should make a game that has glitches on purpose.  Not ones that stop you from advancing, but those crazy ass ones you can't help but laugh at.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
ssj12 said:
thismeintiel said:

LOL, seriously someone should make a game that has glitches on purpose.  Not ones that stop you from advancing, but those crazy ass ones you can't help but laugh at.

Would be an amazing game.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It seems that most people cannot get past the whole 'it looks better therefore the technology is better' aspect. Vgchartz hasn't disapointed me because I know to expect less than nothing from the people here in regards to technical matters.

Tease.

Xen said:
Linkasf said:

When will I be able to see the PC version or is that one not being shown because it will make the console versions look like Ps2 ports :p

The less you will compare PC and consoles, the better off you will be.

No I wasnt saying I want the PC version compared. I'm looking for the PC version vids and screens because I haven't seen it at all. I wanna know if I should get it or not.

Squilliam said:

It seems that most people cannot get past the whole 'it looks better therefore the technology is better' aspect. Vgchartz hasn't disapointed me because I know to expect less than nothing from the people here in regards to technical matters.

Honestly the people that used to post more often some years ago were more fun to read their comments because there was less bias in their words than now.

Around the Network
Linkasf said:
Xen said:
Linkasf said:

When will I be able to see the PC version or is that one not being shown because it will make the console versions look like Ps2 ports :p

The less you will compare PC and consoles, the better off you will be.

No I wasnt saying I want the PC version compared. I'm looking for the PC version vids and screens because I haven't seen it at all. I wanna know if I should get it or not.

Then I'm sorry, it's not how it sounded like.

okay you can't compare any fps graphics wise to killzone 3!

btw killzone 3 open beta = best beta i've ever played

ssj12 said:
thismeintiel said:
ssj12 said:
thismeintiel said:

Would be an amazing game.

You mean this game?

100% perfect?....wtf? xD not often u see that.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

lol @ crysis

im sure it will be a top notch game im getting it, but killzone 3 has best grafix on consoles by far it looks incredible. funny thing is crytek claimed crysis cant be done on any other engine or some crap like that.

just a reminder killzone 3 and crysis will both be availiable on ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...