By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces (F?) on Wii still a possiblity...you guys better beg

deskpro2k3 said:

NGP!

Would be a suitable answer to Abyss 3D, at least

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I really hope for a multiplat release but I won't hold my breath.

3DS Please

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

PC, anyone?

knowing Namco it will be released on the iPhone or something

Around the Network

wii owners port begging once again.... kinda lame. Just get a PS3, it will have the superior version, no reason why they should spend more with ports, when the wii version will be the inferior one, and third party games sell like poo. Besides what happened to people wanting consoles to having the own"identity" and stuff. Kinda one sided and flip-flopping if you ask me. If you want your wii version, buy it from Play-Asia, and wait for the eventual fan translation, it will happen, even if scamo won't release the game for wii.

Instead of port begging for this, i'd rather beg for the last story or xenoblade to be localized, since those games are better, and "EXCLUSIVE" for those who like to brag and then forget about that.

@Ari_Gold there the exact same game how would it be extra work???? its not like they would have different language tracks for each version. Bottom line, Namco just release both versions, you'll make more money!!! No one is going to buy a PS3 to play one Tales game and vice versa, so just release both, and SOny owners stop being selfish, Jesus Christ, we got more than enough exclusives this year. Making some of us look bad. Theres just some games that should be played by all, I still think Wii should have gotten a version of Arkham Asylum, their missing out

Why would they release it on Wii? It's a poor persons dream

Soriku said:
Ari_Gold said:

wii owners port begging once again.... kinda lame. Just get a PS3, it will have the superior version, no reason why they should spend more with ports, when the wii version will be the inferior one, and third party games sell like poo. Besides what happened to people wanting consoles to having the own"identity" and stuff. Kinda one sided and flip-flopping if you ask me. If you want your wii version, buy it from Play-Asia, and wait for the eventual fan translation, it will happen, even if scamo won't release the game for wii.

Instead of port begging for this, i'd rather beg for the last story or xenoblade to be localized, since those games are better, and "EXCLUSIVE" for those who like to brag and then forget about that.

It's one thing if the game wasn't on the Wii already but ToG already is...and now Namco look like they're considering the F version for the Wii too. Btw, the fan translation is cancelled...and I wouldn't want to spend money on importing, hacking my Wii, etc. while knowing there's an English version available that's better.

What? I didn't know it was cancelled!

Also, it's funny looking at all these demands. I don't think people realise it's a Wii/PS3 game, and that's it. They won't port it to another console whilst they're trying to localise the existing versions...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

oniyide said:

@Ari_Gold there the exact same game how would it be extra work???? its not like they would have different language tracks for each version. Bottom line, Namco just release both versions, you'll make more money!!! No one is going to buy a PS3 to play one Tales game and vice versa, so just release both, and SOny owners stop being selfish, Jesus Christ, we got more than enough exclusives this year. Making some of us look bad. Theres just some games that should be played by all, I still think Wii should have gotten a version of Arkham Asylum, their missing out

Not only one, but probably Xilia too.