By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 3 Review Thread

Following same kind of thing as lbp2 it seems ^^ getting nit picked alot more from what i have read in a couple of reviews ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

...also whats with giving games like this and GOW3 9.5 on graphics, what games look better than this

I very strongly agree. If this as on Xbox then graphics would have been 12.

German Gamepro: 94%

I think the Metascore will go up but it won't be over a 90. This really annoys me as it's clearly a better game than it's predecessor and, like LBP2, it's getting lower scores across the board. How the likes of Dead Space 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherood get away with it while these games drop 4 or 5 points is beyond me.

Can't believe people are moaning about IGN reviewing standards. This has been well established for quite a while now.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I think the Metascore will go up but it won't be over a 90. This really annoys me as it's clearly a better game than it's predecessor and, like LBP2, it's getting lower scores across the board. How the likes of Dead Space 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherood get away with it while these games drop 4 or 5 points is beyond me.

Clearly? You must of played through it a few times, right? No way you could be making such a bold statment off a beta.

Aldro's posts were funny as hell, and his new thread almost made me cheer up.

I have never lol'ed so much in my life because of metacritic. Hey no offence aldro. Keep up the good work

Spagoodle said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Clearly? You must of played through it a few times, right? No way you could be making such a bold statment off a beta.

The reviews have said it as well. What's amazing is the fact gameplay is improved immensely but they are worried about story. Who plays FPS for story, most people jump on the multiplayer now anyway. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Why are some of the ppl so butthurt over an 87, which is a fine score btw.

Don't blame the reveiwer I say, they've got full access to the game while most of us on this forum do not. They've played the single player player while we have not so I reckon their final word on this game is far more credible then most people here. 

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Better in what ways? Better graphics and a few new bells and whistles right? In this day and age, you gotta do more then that in order to score higher as a sequel. I mean you can argue that Halo 3 is better then Halo 2, cite better graphics a more integrated online, a new forge mode, etc etc etc but thats obviously not enough anymore. They've got to do something more, something special or they will not receive a higher score then their predecessor.