By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo considered 3G for 3DS

Snesboy said:
Galaki said:
Snesboy said:
Galaki said:
Snesboy said:
Beuli2 said:

Gasp!  This can only mean one thing: the Wii is doomed.

Communications disruption can mean only one thing: invasion.

In Egypt, it's called civil uprising?

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace my friend.

I don't really remember anything from Star wars, LOL.

What a shame :(

ugh, you reference episode 1: pod racer? 

Kids today and their complete lack of understanding as to what a good movie is.

-10 internets to you

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Snesboy said:
Galaki said:
Snesboy said:
Galaki said:
Snesboy said:
Beuli2 said:

Gasp!  This can only mean one thing: the Wii is doomed.

Communications disruption can mean only one thing: invasion.

In Egypt, it's called civil uprising?

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace my friend.

I don't really remember anything from Star wars, LOL.

What a shame :(

-10 internets to you

Nope. I referenced the movie. And still "The Phantom Menace" is at least 100 times better than "Step Brothers" and "Epic Movie" and the Twilight Saga.

Snesboy said:
theprof00 said:

-10 internets to you

Nope. I referenced the movie. And still "The Phantom Menace" is at least 100 times better than "Step Brothers" and "Epic Movie" and the Twilight Saga.

UGH, YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL SARCASM!

I call it episode 1: pod racer, because 2/3rds of the movie is pod racing. Episode 1 is probably one of the shittiest movies of all time, and being better than any of those movies you listed is no great feat. School plays have better entertainment value than any of those so-called "movies".

xD, I must be exactly their target consumer -- no way would I (be able to) pay anything after I've bought the console and game, just for something silly like 3G.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

theprof00 said:
Snesboy said:
theprof00 said:

-10 internets to you

I call it episode 1: pod racer, because 2/3rds of the movie is pod racing. Episode 1 is probably one of the shittiest movies of all time, and being better than any of those movies you listed is no great feat. School plays have better entertainment value than any of those so-called "movies".

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

(you do realize...all of this is just a poor executed, elaborate attempt to derail the thread?)

Around the Network
Immortal said:

xD, I must be exactly their target consumer -- no way would I (be able to) pay anything after I've bought the console and game, just for something silly like 3G.

But is it as good as Star Wars Episode I?

Snesboy said:

(you do realize...all of this is just a poor executed, elaborate attempt to derail the thread?)

Yes. So get back on topic or take it to PM.

On the topic, personally, I don't want 3G in my system, so I'm glad Nintendo went this route. And a great reason to boot- it's the reason I don't have a XBL Gold account.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Snesboy said:

Yes. So get back on topic or take it to PM.

On the topic, personally, I don't want 3G in my system, so I'm glad Nintendo went this route. And a great reason to boot- it's the reason I don't have a XBL Gold account.

FINE! But the message thing on this site is fucking terrible.

@OP 3G is useless in Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo is terrible with online, so why would they need data transfer rates of 200KB/s?

Snesboy said:
theprof00 said:
Snesboy said:
theprof00 said:

-10 internets to you

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

what do you think of my new sig?

theprof00 said:
Snesboy said:
theprof00 said:
Snesboy said:
theprof00 said:

-10 internets to you

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

what do you think of my new sig?

I really like it.