By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just how Naughty are you? The FINE game

£405.50

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Soleron said:

£10.

Guess which 10.

Basically I'm at university and no one knows I exist. It's a long way from there to kissing someone.

Nothing wrong with that, at least none on this shit is old hat to you, well except one thing but that NEVER gets old.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

£155 for a 15 year old. not too bad

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

toadslayer72 said:
Soleron said:

£10.

Guess which 10.

Basically I'm at university and no one knows I exist. It's a long way from there to kissing someone.

Nothing wrong with that, at least none on this shit is old hat to you, well except one thing but that NEVER gets old.

Damn right. I have a kid and on the verge of marriage yet it is a £10 that I continue to proudly owe on a frequent basis.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Chroniczaaa said:

The force is strong in this one, lol.

Just make sure it's "no glove no love" young one, it's a good habit to have.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

650 something I think. Well it was aroun dare anyway. I cant really remember because when i done the calulator i started talking on facenook and couldnt be arsed to do it all again.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I'm 19 so its to be expected. That being said the same questiong would have given me the same results years ago. but oh well

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

toadslayer72 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

The force is strong in this one, lol.

Just make sure it's "no glove no love" young one, it's a good habit to have.

lol man

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

£330.10

Not too bad, when looking at some of the scores here

Believe it or not, i wish my points would've been a bit higher. :p