By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who reads webcomics?

Cyanide and Happiness, once every 2-3 days.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

I read Penny Arcade because I always have, and it's just routine. I think they are hit and miss these days, but I think that over all it's a force for good on the internet, especially with all the charity they do.

And I read Saturday Morning Breakfeast Cereal Because I like nerdy humor. Not many strips use formal logic proofs as fodder for humor. http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2145#comic

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

CTRL-ALT-DEL is my poison of choice.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

I read Peny Arcade, Dr. McNinja (Cooler then it sounds),

Used to read Bob and George until it ended (Megaman sprite comic).

Used to read that Final Fantasy Nuclearpowered comic strip... but it felt dragged afterawhile and felt like it kept getting stretched just so the author could make some money off it.  (Though it's paid off for sure.)

Every once in a while if I'm bored I'll Check out Nefrnow, or track down that one MMO comic noobquest or whatever and catch up on what i missed since I last read.

Nedroid, Gunshow, Hark A Vagrant, Scary go Round, Brawl in the Family for the humor.

Menage A Trois, Oglaf for the fanservice.(and humor in Oglaf's case)

Questionable Content, PVP, Penny Arcade, for...not sure why. I guess geek factor.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Girl Genius is probably the best comic on the entire internet:

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

Also, The Order of the Stick is a good read if you're a D&D nerd:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots.html

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I read cyanide and happiness. 

These occasionally: www.smbc-comics.com

I also found a really funny brawl weekly comic that I lost. If anyone knows that name please let me know!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

So outrageous, it's hillarious.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I don't read any webcomics on a regular basis but from time to time when I'm reminded that they exist (like with this thread) I go and read a few comics from Cyanide & Happiness, they always crack me up.

Signature goes here!

I love Cyanide and Happiness, and have read it for a while.

I used to be a huge fan of xkcd, but lately it's just weird sexual tension with the occasional Perl reference. Remember when it was this good?

I've also started reading Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC) recently. It's like a much funnier, more varied, and more original version of XKCD.

I also quite enjoy Dark Legacy comics despite the fact that I haven't played WoW for three and a half years.

Some Penny Arcades are decent, but those ridiculous five-strip adventure stories they post occasionally are just cringeworthy.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective