Forums - Sales Discussion - *What Is The Main Thing That Sells A System?*

*What Is The Main Thing That Sells A System?*

Game Library 96 41.74%

Price 36 15.65%

1 Huge Hit(Wii Fit, Kinect) 25 10.87%

All Play An Equal Role 73 31.74%

Total:230
osamanobama said:

did you not go to the ign link, the ps3's GPU isnt that far behind, and it doesnt mater when you take into account the cell which can behave like a GPU.

have you seen/played Uncharted DF, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, God of War 3? clearly not, and according to sites like digital foundry they have yet to be passed up by anything on console. 

and i have already discusse the online of both system (in great depth) and noted why i think psn a much better.

but im done talking to you, you clearly dont know much about this topic, its not even worth debating with you about the power of consoles, next youll be trying to tell me 3ds is as powerful as the NGP

Bolded: I believe I already said the same to you

Didnt say it is far behind but you simply posted numbers that you seemed to believe the PS3 was ahead in, that wasnt one of them. 

You are taking Sony Online over Live, that is fine but that is also an opinion, when opinion is such a strong point in this there is no clear line which console is the superior. Nor if there is one.

I have played Killzone 2... I will bet most likely that you havent played Killzone 3 though... just saying. Your arguments are based on things that you havent even witnessed first hand. 

And why bring in such horse raddish about which is more powerful out of NGP and NDS. From purely the stat sheet the NGP looks more  powerful, however the better console out of the two may be NDS. As Online is important these days and if NGP has a shite one and NDS has a fantastic one then the NDS may be the better construed system. 

Your original question is why people chose the 360. I am pretty sure I have made a pretty clear case why, if you don't listen to these then that is your own choice but to me and many others it is obvious why we chose our own console. Brute power doesnt necessarily have anything to do with it.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

early life cycle: one big hit and price

late life cycle: games library and price

TheGameFather said:

early life cycle: one big hit and price

late life cycle: games library and price

thats not a bad way to look at it imo :)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

what my friends have, and game libary

Why must people communicate with retards? :-/ If you don't talk to them they go away. How many PS3s doesn't it take to screw in a lightbulb? See im obviously retarded, please don't communicate with me or that other retard in this thread.

Tease.