Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII-2 To Have Travel Between Worlds and Towns

its clearly obvious which console to get this on upon release.



...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
FinalEvangelion said:

It all started with the removal of the flyable airship after FF9.  It seems better graphics made FF games more limiting rather than opening up new possibilities.

But FFX and FFX-2 had An Airship that you could fly anywhere you wonted to go the world map.

I believe FFXII and FFXIII were the first without Player controlled Airships in an FF Game.  



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:
FinalEvangelion said:

It all started with the removal of the flyable airship after FF9.  It seems better graphics made FF games more limiting rather than opening up new possibilities.

But FFX and FFX-2 had An Airship that you could fly anywhere you wonted to go the world map.

I believe FFXII and FFXIII were the first without Player controlled Airships in an FF Game.  


I suppose I should say that directly flyable airships were discontinued after FF9.  It's a feature that I really miss, even if it meant the world map wouldn't be perfectly in scale.  I'm glad Versus is bringing it back.



"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

 

FinalEvangelion said:
hikaruchan said:
FinalEvangelion said:

It all started with the removal of the flyable airship after FF9.  It seems better graphics made FF games more limiting rather than opening up new possibilities.

But FFX and FFX-2 had An Airship that you could fly anywhere you wonted to go the world map.

I believe FFXII and FFXIII were the first without Player controlled Airships in an FF Game.  


I suppose I should say that directly flyable airships were discontinued after FF9.  It's a feature that I really miss, even if it meant the world map wouldn't be perfectly in scale.  I'm glad Versus is bringing it back.

and in FFVersusXIII the Overworld is to scale now so Airship travail will look and be awesome. 



Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

wow....this game is going to be fucking epic!!! If they do it right it will be better than the already epic original!!!

Deffinitley the #1 most anticipated game for me.

Can't wait till the haters start talking shit!!!



Around the Network

BTW is there any way I can disalbe a particular thread type? maybe by title? I want to boycott this game till it comes out. I wouldn't have really even wanted to know this untill I played it.



perpride said:

BTW is there any way I can disalbe a particular thread type? maybe by title? I want to boycott this game till it comes out. I wouldn't have really even wanted to know this untill I played it.


I tried asking for stricter rules on thread titles to reduce spoilers. I feel the same way about XIII-2. I don't think they cared though.



Carl2291 said:

I still think that this game will feature some kind of time travel.

I expect to go to Oerba while it was still actually populated. 

That would be amazing. I remember feeling sad everytime I went to Oerba because of the music and lack of people in one of the few places that looked like a town/village in FFXIII.



perpride said:

wow....this game is going to be fucking epic!!! If they do it right it will be better than the already epic original!!!

Deffinitley the #1 most anticipated game for me.

Can't wait till the haters start talking shit!!!

This!

But I am worried about spoilers now, I want to keep info I know to a minimum, with XIII (and MGS4) I basically knew where each chapter was taking place, but its impossible because when I see something of news I click on it, I have urges like a pregnant woman. I want to do the same for Versus, Type-0 and skyrim (tehehe @ VXIII).

Still heroes don't need towns!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sounds awesome, As long as they keep the solid narrative up I will be very happy, The more story the better, XIII-2 is my number 1 anticipated game in the forseeable future for sure. Very excited for a release date to be announced.



PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)