Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII-2 To Have Travel Between Worlds and Towns

darthdevidem01 said:
perpride said:

wow....this game is going to be fucking epic!!! If they do it right it will be better than the already epic original!!!

Deffinitley the #1 most anticipated game for me.

Can't wait till the haters start talking shit!!!

This!

But I am worried about spoilers now, I want to keep info I know to a minimum, with XIII (and MGS4) I basically knew where each chapter was taking place, but its impossible because when I see something of news I click on it, I have urges like a pregnant woman. I want to do the same for Versus, Type-0 and skyrim (tehehe @ VXIII).

Still heroes don't need towns!

Seriously , This isn't the kind of games that can be spoiled , it's not story driven , the plot almost doesn't exist, it's all about the exploration and side-quests (OMG) , no deep story just some fantasy and myth to create a theme for the game , like Demon's souls but that one actually succeed to gave me dark and creepy feelings .

Around the Network
perpride said:

wow....this game is going to be fucking epic!!! If they do it right it will be better than the already epic original!!!

Deffinitley the #1 most anticipated game for me.

Can't wait till the haters start talking shit!!!

I thought the haters were already talking that before the Game was even announced Officially

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

HYPE!! I hope it's 2011 worldwide release you can do it SE!!

yum123 said:

man whoeverr says ff is dying is crazy they have the 3 best games to look forward to by a mile. its at its strongest id say not to mention duodecim and ff4 complete ff is strongly on form

Who said that? What a lunatic

I didn't like the lack of adventure, NPC's, Towns and gameplay, but it looks as though this game is trying to rectify things. If they can do that, which they just might, that's fine in my books!

@Carl2291- I love that idea! I found Oerba was a bit of a wasted opportunity, going back to try and stop it would be a great idea. Or, how about the plot focusing on going back and trying to prevent the formation of the Fal'cie? That'd be interesting, and maybe bumping into younger versions of the characters (they said "returning characters with massive changes", remember?), or interfering with the 13 days, to stop the purge or something. I dunno. But that sounds solid to me!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.