By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS vs PSP: Which actually has the best graphics?

I really want to know this because some 3DS games look awful compared to some PSP games and to other 3DS games. Is this just the developers fault? I heard the 3DS has PS3 shaders (if anyone could eleborate). Thus far the best looking games for the 3DS and PSP respectively are Resident Evil Afterlife and GOW Ghost of Sparta.

Around the Network

3DS, no contest.

The best example is RE, plus, 3ds is in it's first year, games don't have full graphic potential until it's third year or so

Is this thread serious? Are we already trying to discredit the 3DS spreading FUD?

joke thread? -_-

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

haha funny assuming this was a joke look at the specs of each machine what do you think will have the best graphics

Around the Network

the 3DS by a mile

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

the 3DS by a mile

Terrestrial or Nautical?

M.U.G.E.N said:

joke thread? -_-

It's a serious thread. Something happened to my thread, it seemed to have multiplied and the all the content I put on here disappeared. I really want to know.

No one else made a thread about it yet, or that I know of.

Kynes said:
psrock said:

the 3DS by a mile

Terrestrial or Nautical?

3D

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

the 3DS by a mile

Eurogamer seems to belive it's rather short mile ;)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-01-30-eurogamer-readers-vs-nintendo-3ds-hands-on

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB