By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The thing that makes the NGP "miles" better than the 3DS

im sorry i dont really agree with the OP but touch screen is not better than dual analog sticks, no freaking way. buttons will always be superior to touching the screen cause you get some kind of tactile feedback, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days taught me that lesson

Around the Network

Amazing how suddenly a secong analog isn't that important, and I'm not even talking about FPS (which I agree are shitty played with analogs). It is much like a lot of people popping from nowhere with 10-20 UMDs when it was announced backwards compatiblity only for download titles and that on top of the "PSP having no standout games".

Congratulations to you guys.

Which games actually used dual analog on the ps1? Ape escape... and.. ehm... I bought the orginal DS for the rumble... didn't use it in many games..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mr.Metralha said:

Thats archaic control for me. Especially on FPS, so clunky and unintuitive, but sure in the end it all comes down to a matter of own preference. PC gamers pretty much don't miss dual analogs too much.

this!

So excited for the dual, gotta admit that kinda turned me off with the PSP having only one.

Around the Network

I agree. Dual analog is vital, and it makes this device even more amazing and totally differentiates it from mobile phone gaming.

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right

-

@haxxiy  its BS isnt it??? "PSP needs a second analog to be better" now that it has it "well its not that important"  as for FPSs even if K/M is better (i prefer sticks) you cant do that for a damn portable so Id like to see how the 3DS tackles that issue. and yes ive played a COD on DS, it was crap. FYI Activision said their working on a COD for NGP so we'll see how that goes

I think I am more excited for this than I was for the ps3.  

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Beuli2 said:

I expected MUCH more from this thread. An analogs stick did nothing for the PSP and just because there are two now things won't get better neither save the NGP of it's doomed fate. 1,8/10 for the thread.

I expected MUCH more from Darth's official knockoff. 1,8/10 for this thread? Really? That's 1,8 more leniency than Darth would have gave.