By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - More UK analysis: DS breaks its own record

RolStoppable said:
Bodhesatva said:
RolStoppable said:
A quarter of a million sales for the DS in the UK this week... if supply is there.

I would buy a quarter of a million RolStoppables if supply allowed

Is this just a joke or is this mocking my bad wording? ("a quarter of a million" isn't proper english?)

Your avatar confuses me.

He's clearly mocking your bad wording, avatar, country, beliefs and all that's dear to you...

*grabs a pack of pop-corn and enjoys* 

Around the Network

Woah, you mean to say that the DS is selling well? How long has this been going on? And why didn't anyone tell me?

Since amazon was out of ds i was in a Toys'R'Us to buy it (and pay 10€ more than on Amazon grml). I needed 3 Minutes to get to the person giving me the thing, and he handed over 4 DS in that time. And that is a little store in a little town. Don't want to know how much Media Markt is moving, but the thing is selling like hotcakes in Germany as well.

ds selling out? no way^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bodhesatva said:
Apparently, the French Television station Canal+ has reported that the Wii broke records for a home console last week in France, with sales of over 130k last week. I don't have a link to that and I have no idea if it's official, but it's strong evidence that Ioi is not overtracking the Wii in the EU, at least. Have no clue about PS3/360, though.

I don't have television, so i don't have seen this info. But maybe, it's true, so i will try to learn more about that.