By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the 3DS sell 300 million+ ?

Will the 3DS sell 300 million+ ?

Yes it will!!! 90 22.17%

No...Just no!!! 315 77.59%

Total:405

Why lowballing it? I predict 627 million shipped by 2015.

Around the Network

I dont think 3DS and NGP will sold 300 million combined. Impossible. 100 million is more realistic.

Suuuuure and GT5 will sell 4 million LT and Dissidia 2 and Type-0 will be ported to the 3DS and GTAV is coming in 2012 on Wii 2 and stuff.

Unimpossible.

The world will end at the end of 2012.  Unless it sell well in Hell there is no way it can do this.

The PS3, however, has a shot since we know how well Sony devices sell in Hell.

Boutros said:

Suuuuure and GT5 will sell 4 million LT and Dissidia 2 and Type-0 will be ported to the 3DS and GTAV is coming in 2012 on Wii 2 and stuff.

What. what?? did he predict all of this!?

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Nah, you're are all underestimating it. 700 millions is the minimun floor it will have, but it migh go as high as 1.3 billions.

Above: still the best game of the year.

NSS7 said:

I dont think 3DS and NGP will sold 300 million combined. Impossible. 100 million is more realistic.

Who said something about combined? While the NGP might bring down things a a little with it's negative sales, it is undoubtfull that the 3DS will sell 300 million plus.

Above: still the best game of the year.

You're not helping the troll situation by making stupid threads

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I can't believe ElGranCabeza is allowed to troll 3DS this way and get away with it without being banned. It will sell at least 1 billion!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

leatherhat said:

You're not helping the troll situation by making stupid threads

Blaaaa

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.