By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII HD Trailer!

looks incredibly fun

-

Around the Network

Oh fuck what have I done?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

are you guys watching the same trailer as me?  This game looks like crap, last gen gameplay, meh graphics.  

ShadowSoldier said:

Oh fuck what have I done?

What do you mean?

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Great, a first day for me.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I feel the KH touch in this game, GO NOMURA!! I want this so bad!

So much WIN in one trailer!

gergroy said:

are you guys watching the same trailer as me?  This game looks like crap, last gen gameplay, meh graphics.  

hey gerg.. this trailer was made before the graphic boost, and it wont be in stores until 2012. Now a question for you. What exectly make this a last gen gameplay? I'm really curious to find out what is a next gen gameplay is to you..

Now unless you're just posting crap for the hell of it, don't bother answering heh.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

-_- why don't you people check the official thread from time to time ?? ,  it was posted in it since yesterday

Anyways, Nomura said this is old , the graphics are better now and will be even better in the future

But ... the combat lacks the violence that I / we saw in the first trailer and expected to see in the game , that doesn't mean it isn't great though ^^

VXIII said:

-_- why don't you people check the official thread from time to time ?? ,  it was posted in it since yesterday

Anyways, Nomura said this is old , the graphics are better now and will be even better in the future

But ... the combat lacks the violence that I / we saw in the first trailer and expected to see in the game , that doesn't mean it isn't great though ^^

Exactly it lacks violence and scale, wtf he's throwing such small magic attacks to a monster so fraking huge, it needs camera shaking, huge explosions (after his magic attacks, not only explosion with C4 or cars) and huge visual effects. I want this to bow my TV away!