By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII HD Trailer!

By watching at this trailer, at about 4:47, you  can have a glimpse of how a PS3 Monster Hunter would look like.

I can't wait for this title. I just can't.

Around the Network

FFVersusXIII is pure awesomeness it is to bad that it is looking like a 202 release but the wait wil be worth it. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

4k1x3r said:
VXIII said:

-_- why don't you people check the official thread from time to time ?? ,  it was posted in it since yesterday

Anyways, Nomura said this is old , the graphics are better now and will be even better in the future

But ... the combat lacks the violence that I / we saw in the first trailer and expected to see in the game , that doesn't mean it isn't great though ^^

Exactly it lacks violence and scale, wtf he's throwing such small magic attacks to a monster so fraking huge, it needs camera shaking, huge explosions (after his magic attacks, not only explosion with C4 or cars) and huge visual effects. I want this to bow my TV away!

FFXIII was the same , even after you get huge magic like Firga , the impact just wasn't there and the sound effects were bad , I need Dragon age like effect so when the fire ball explode the frame rate drops to 0 per second due to the huge and stunning effects XD , let's just wait , the game is more than a year away .