By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some NGP videos I cunningly stole from gaf

just watched the montage and i have to say im really impressed by the graphics.

now i demand from sony a new ip! and a remake of psychonauts

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

silicon said:

Was that the original uncharted or a new uncharted? I can't tell =(

I can't remember the enemies looking like the way they did. There's also a certain sequence in the first video that wasn't in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

So, it's probably a new one.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I know NGP has PS3 graphics and all and Ima let it finish, but whats the battery life and price?

The funny thing is it will likely have faster load times than the PS3 cause of the flash memory instead of the blu ray running at only x1 speed lol  It's like the reverse of the PS2 and PSP situation

Honestly none of the demos really made me wet myself or anything, I would be floored by Uncharted if I didn't already have it on my PS3, and had the idea "hey this is so good I want to carry it with me".  Overall it's like I'm not floored by a lot of the HD console games so why would I want them on the go, and the exclusives they showed off isn't giving me a chubby to say the least.  Also I wonder why they decided to add sixaxis controls lol

Overall the 3 main factors of buying one are still left up in the air, price, battery, and games I want to play.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I hope Sony makes the games portable-friendly and doesn't try to copy their console counterparts. That's not really what portable gaming should be like. You should be able to achieve something in 10 minutes of play.

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:

http://images.4chan.org/v/src/1296138538737.jpg

I lold.

Graphics look fantastic.  Not sure how that touch functionality on the back side is going to work out.  A GT game will probably make me seriously consider buying it (like it made me buy a PS3).

Quoted because I don't understand how this was passed over.  The demos were fake (not that I don't think the PSP2 isn't capable of them).

Lmao... PSP2 > X360 in graphics? ^_^

Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance and Wipeout looked AWESOME! oh and LBP :D

Aldro said:

Lmao... PSP2 > X360 in graphics? ^_^

Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance and Wipeout looked AWESOME! oh and LBP :D

Actually that's quite possible.

One of epic guys told NGP portable has power similar to geforce 8600 that would mean it's at similar level to gpus in ps3 or x360 but since it doesn't need to output full 720p games it could look better and run without fps drops.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

This is a pretty damn good lineup for the initial reveal- I saw at least three or four games I was interested in

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Damn it, this will be a huge success. Too good graphics lol.