By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NGP announced!! NEW PSP! specs inside

Seriously the back touch screen on this thing.. it looks like the demonstrator is molesting the PSP2/PSPP.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

looks like it's the first uncharted, not an entirely new game.

Im following live feed on IGN hope its uner $300.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Hydralisk said:

They also spoke about some stuff with bringing PSP games to Android.  I don't know all the details.

Not PSP games but PSone games. They could add more in the future, but at this moment, they were talking about bring PSone games to Android.

Bullet100000 said:

Im following live feed on IGN hope its uner $300.

If it is, they're going to be losing tons and tons of money on each one IMO

@Kanjitech18

Woops, engaget said psp but its psone

Around the Network

Holy shit, this thing sounds incredible. It's sexy as hell to boot.

com on!!!! FFVII remake!!!!!

*fingers crossed*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Is the front camera above the "square" button?

"multifunction app called Near (records footprint of tracks and records it)"

well.... 3DS can track how many steps you took.

HA!!! in your face, NGP

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:

com on!!!! FFVII remake!!!!!

*fingers crossed*

Also MGS series in HD!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller