By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NGP announced!! NEW PSP! specs inside

OMG! MGS4 on NGP!!! 

Pathetic Earthlings 

Around the Network

HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!! OMFG I JUST CAME MGS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Metal Gear Solid 4 on the NGP. Metal Gear Solid 3 on the 3DS. MGS lovin' all around.

This is getting way to much to handle!!!

Pathetic Earthlings 

Well.. that better be the time and not the battery time left fully charged in the top right corner.. ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Mr.Metralha said:
kingofwale said:
Mr.Metralha said:
kanjitech18 said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Battery life and subscription cost, please.

If the battery life is more than the 3DS, I'm gonna laugh. Kind of a sad laugh...

Ok, but compare the battery life times with the 3D disabled =)

so... esentially DS game vs PSP2 game??

No, 3DS game without the 3D vs PSP2. Flat screen vs flat screen. We can also make a comparison with the 3G disabled, since 3DS lacks such feature.

wouldn't it be more fail if we compare 3DS games with Playstation Suite games? after all, they are graphically compariable. ;)

although can you really call it 3DS, if you don't do the 3D? ;)

Ok, lets compare the PSP2 with a DS since it doesn't feature 3D and isn't on the same league as 3DS ;)

;);););)

;D

XD

calm down dude....

Chibi.V.29 said:

HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!! OMFG I JUST CAME MGS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hlkjl;;lk';'kjlkjlkj;lk;lok;l

Me too just cleaning the Keyboard!!!!! :P

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

NEW KOJIMA GAMEEEEE HEELLL YEEEAAA!!!

1:32 -- "One dream that has not come true yet. That's what we'd like to realize now." He wants users to play the same game on PS3 and this new handheld, so you can keep playing the same game when you go out. That would be pretty cool, although the way he's explaining it feels like a cut scene from MGS2.

from liveblog gameinformer!! THIS IS amazing!!

Kojima...i love you. marry me.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.