By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS2 is the gaming GOD in sales!

Leo-J, I hate both Kingdom Hearts and God of War. Zelda and Mario are better.

Around the Network

I would say that a lot of people have boughten more than 1 of them.. it kinda skews the total... might have still broken 100million, but it would bring it down a bit.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

@grand

Well its your opinion, I dont think mario sunshine or the thousand year door is better than kingdom hearts 2, but better than god of war yes.

mM
grandmaster192 said:
What was so great about Sony being dominate, FatJ?

Sony has never released a quality console untill the PS3.

@Grandmaster192: I'm just pointing out that Leo is reminiscing about the past, back when Sony was more successful in the gaming market. The PS2 is slowly settling into its death-bed. It's certainly still selling all right in the US, but you can't argue that its sales have been declining consistently over the last couple of years and it will be out of sales charts entirely in a couple more years.

By then, the DS will likely have eclipsed it in every category.

Leo-J, are you saying KH2 is better than Zelda: TP?

Around the Network

@The big fat J

NEVER in software sales.

I dont expect the ds to last all the way to 2010 either, every 4-5 years there is a more advanced handheld released by nintendo(this is why I left them).

I doubt in hardware if the GBA couldnt make it the ds wont make it.

mM
grandmaster192 said:
What was so great about Sony being dominate, FatJ?

Sony has never released a quality console untill the PS3.

Dude, get off your high horse! Your comments are here to flame and start shit.  Fact is ps2 is the best selling console to date!  If the Wii manages to do the same then it's well done.  The Ps2 has done alot for gamers and other industries. It's helped DVD's get to the point of where it is now. It changed the way we play games, enjoy new stories and given us new and old franchises.  The fact is the PS2 has to be acknowlegded for it's great success if nothing else. 

Also, I'm confident now that the ps3 is going to gain more and will win the console war.  First comes the 360, then the wii.  I think we will start to see big changes in the next 2 - 3 yrs. 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

grandmaster192 said:
Leo-J, are you saying KH2 is better than Zelda: TP?

Never played zelda have no opinion on it.

mM

NEVER PLAYED ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

"Never played zelda have no opinion on it."

Ahh, I see. Then it's no wonder you think games like Kingdom Hearts and God of War are great.