By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyrsis 2 impressions.

I just hope the multiplayer is funny.

About the graphics was already known that Killzone 3 would destroy on consoles.

Is there a date for PS3 Demo???

Around the Network

Has anybody else have problems with melee/crouch when shooting? I have try with three different controller and every time I succeed press melee when I'm trying to aim enemy. When I'm moving there isn't any problems and melee requires heavy pressing, but during shootout I lose every @¤%&# time, because according game I have press melee even I have try to keep my touch as light as possible.

Have I broke all three controllers with COD Black Ops or has gravity of my thumb suddenly come variable or what the heck has happend?

Also has anyone else notice "flash" effect when you start shooting from camo mode? In every other game it wouldn't make any difference, but Crysis 2 is so fast paced that even hamster on meth would have problems to keep up with its pace and that flash makes difference between hit or miss (or I'm just getting old and slooooow)

Also lag was really terrible. I did see enemies some times warping from one roof top to another and back in blink of an eye. Try to hit one of those.

I did hope Crysis 2 to have Halo features with COD game play, but Crysis 2 Multiplayer Beta feels more like bad PC port (also menu system feels really clumsy and weird).

Im only gonna talk about the gamepaly. I hated it i was surprised that something above me killed me twice until i realised it was a chopper i got so pissed off because of this bullshit, I kept meeling which was so easy i liked the fast paced gameplay but hated perks and one kill meele. I think its safe to say im not going to buy this game at launch maybe when it goes to the bargain bins, wtf is the skill in sending a gunship which kills you without player intervention i hated that part, glad im not buying this game at launch.

I thought for MP beta it looked pretty good, very high contrast and decent gun models. KZ3 MP beta was pretty good in graphics, though not as good as some are claiming, looks quite blurry still. they both have their and minus against each other. SP is where the graphics will shine and I think KZ3 will take it in that it will be doing much more in the way of set pieces and post processing effect but I think the casualty will be more dropped frames.