By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Graces F all but confirmed for the West

jarrod said:

I think Abyss 3DS and Xillia PS3 are dead certs for next year anyway.

Now if only Scamco could show the original DS some love.  Solatorobo, Game Center CX2, Tales of Hearts, SRT OG Saga Exceed, SRT OG Saga Lord of Elemental... so much good stuff we're not getting. ;_;

I think you should take up Japanese and start importing games. Better late than never.

That's what I'm doing. And then, it's time I wade through those MSX JP games.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
jarrod said:

I think Abyss 3DS and Xillia PS3 are dead certs for next year anyway.

Now if only Scamco could show the original DS some love.  Solatorobo, Game Center CX2, Tales of Hearts, SRT OG Saga Exceed, SRT OG Saga Lord of Elemental... so much good stuff we're not getting. ;_;

I think you should take up Japanese and start importing games. Better late than never.

That's what I'm doing. And then, it's time I wade through those MSX JP games.

Same.

Release it on PS3 so I can get trophies!

Wagram said:

Release it on PS3 so I can get trophies!

Any release would be good, tbh.

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
MANUELF said:

Maybe is that rumored Tales of Graces Wii with the PS3 extras

If that rumor is true, Namco will just confirm that they'll continue more idiot business practices.

Agree...they really should just port the PS3 extras to the Wii one, then release both at the same time since there would literally be no difference between them besides resolution. Both fanbases want it and it would make everyone happy. Also they probably did some work on the Wii version already (localization credits in the JP version's credits).

Anyway, please be true :3

My thoughts exactly. I would think that doing this and localizing both would not be much more of an investment than localizing just one, so imo localizing only one would be leaving money on the table, regardless of whether one would sell more than the other (I actually expect the PS3 version to sell somewhat more than the Wii version, since any dual console owner would probably get the PS3 version if both arrive at the same time).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

It had better be the Wii version, that's all i hope (take or leave the PS3 extras, though they would be a nice addition)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

It had better be the Wii version, that's all i hope (take or leave the PS3 extras, though they would be a nice addition)

...or both.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Mad55 said:

where are those numbers coming from. vgchartz numbers say vesperia did over 200,000 in america.

I made a mistake. I was looking at Ten Week totals versus overall. So It's actually 261k and 194k for Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World. So technically disregard my post and 360 is the most proved platform sales wise lol - but I doubt they would work on a port to the 360 at this point.

It's just that simple.

huaxiong90 said:
Mr Khan said:

...or both.

I want PS3 version out of the two but i'm buying it either way.

Few things need to happen for this to be true:

1. Bith versions will have to come over

2. There has been a rumoured F version for Wii

3. Namco need to be sensible

4. It doesn't look much like the actual logo...

So, we'll see. I hope it's true, but I'm not holding my breath...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.