By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XENOBLADE and LAST STORY Domain Web Names

I'll get both, but I have a feeling that Xenoblade vs Last Story will be about the equivalent of Lufia 1 vs Final Fantasy 6, or Breath of Fire 1 vs Chrono Trigger. I expect The Last Story to be a MUCH more rewarding experience.

Of course, for me the big one will be Dragon Quest 10, which I very much expect to be my alltime favourite Wii game; in a similar way to how DQ 4, 5, and 9 are my favourite DS games (and this after I didn't think anything would surpass Phoenix Wright for me), and DQ8 is my favourite PS2 game (just ahead of Xenosaga Episode III).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
pariz said:

Why don't they make the Wiirpg day already and announce Tales of Graces, Xenoblade, The Last Story and a new Fire Emblem release dates to shake my world and let it all crumble?

Don't forget Arc Rise Fantasia with japanese voice-acting for Europe! xD

I defintly want both, I need to get into JRPG, I loved DQV so why not try these games.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Just as an FYI, RPGs of this magnitude take a while to be localized, even in English. Not to mention that these also have VA which takes more time and resources. I think people expected a date to be said very soon. These games are both on NoA's release scedule and yes, the domain do take you to Nintendo's website (where you select a country). They likely wont go live until much closer to a western release date (beleive Golden Sun did that).

We'll know more by E3.

Smashchu2 said:

Just as an FYI, RPGs of this magnitude take a while to be localized, even in English. Not to mention that these also have VA which takes more time and resources. I think people expected a date to be said very soon. These games are both on NoA's release scedule and yes, the domain do take you to Nintendo's website (where you select a country). They likely wont go live until much closer to a western release date (beleive Golden Sun did that).

We'll know more by E3.

Are they?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Soriku said:
trestres said:
Smashchu2 said:

We'll know more by E3.

Are they?

Only Monado/Xenoblade is right now.

OK, cause I didn't remember seeing TLS yet.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I hope for both. I'll take The Last Story over Xenoblade. The gameplay looks more interesting.

Have some faith people.  This isn't like Disaster or Another Code R.

I found it encouraging that typing thelaststory.com redirected me to nintendo.com. Same goes with Xenoblade.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"