By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XENOBLADE and LAST STORY Domain Web Names

Just today I learned about two website domains that lead to Nintendo's website.  But both of them are called xenoblade.com and thelaststory.com.  I wonder if this is any indication that both are indeed planned to be brought over stateside?

Around the Network

well... that's somewhat encouraging...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Please Nintendo!!! I BEG YOUU!!!

Give me Xenoblade at least!!!

Wagram said:

Please Nintendo!!! I BEG YOUU!!!

Give me Xenoblade at least!!!

/me takes away xenoblade from wagram. Seriously you know that UK Last Story thing proved to be translation error right? 

I am also preferring Xenoblade to TLS at the moment... just seems like more of a game... if you know what I mean..

the original trolls

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:

I am also preferring Xenoblade to TLS at the moment... just seems like more of a game... if you know what I mean..

No i do not know what you mean XD lol. I am leaning towards wanting TLS  more but i will buy both.

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

luiaots said:
gumby_trucker said:

No i do not know what you mean XD lol. I am leaning towards wanting TLS  more but i will buy both.

I'm just getting much more of a sense of adventure and wonder out of Xenoblade... probably has to do with the much larger scope, and also the more colorful art style... It feels to me more like a big JRPG than TLS which seems like more of a streamlined,  western, story-driven experience. that's all. Naturally I would love to have them both but I think XB will offer more value for my dollar.

the original trolls

I want BOTH!!! come on Nintendo don't sell out!!!!!

I want both, they better come out in Europe

Why don't they make the Wiirpg day already and announce Tales of Graces, Xenoblade, The Last Story and a new Fire Emblem release dates to shake my world and let it all crumble?