By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need a game to play with my wife.

Xxain said:

Guys stop saying "IF" it is already trademarked for a english release Plus its buy Yuji Naka of course its gonna be localized!

????

ot: what Nightsurge said..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Oral sex

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

well i play a few games with my gf... mostly games that are coop so i can carry the weight and she doesn't lose...

NSMBWii (she loves the bubble...), mario kart (just fun), SMG (she likes beeing the little star... is helpfull too in blocking ennemies), SSBBrawl (coop time attack but regular mode too... if i don't target her too much)

for more mature tittles: gears 2 (she can hide behind walls), RE: UC (single life bar for the 2 players)

well you get the idea.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

My girlfriend has never been into games in the past but she really enjoyed Metroid Prime Trilogy, Endless Ocean, Mario Kart Wii, Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2. All on the Wii of course, I don't buy shit games.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

marvel vs capcom 2. 

Around the Network

I finished resident evil 5 with my ex. It's fun with 2 players!

Xxain said:

Guys stop saying "IF" it is already trademarked for a english release Plus its buy Yuji Naka of course its gonna be localized!

:P wrong thread pal

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AngelosL said:

But apparently ruins relationships..

Robbie2010 said:

Hey i need a game to play with my wife afte she got really mad that i have been logging over 100 hours on SO4.  No move games since we have a wii and the motion thing isn't that appealing anymore.

Any suggestions?

Hmm, I was gonna suggest boom blox bash party...but motion is heavily involved.

RVDondaPC said:
AngelosL said:

But apparently ruins relationships..

nah I moved away so distance ruined mine...apparently relationships only survive with 2 players coop,not online gaming :P