By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Silent Hill: Downpour Screenshots have been released

My interest in this game is steadily rising...

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Jdevil3 said:

:O Aren't you 2 years older than me? the first Silent Hill I played was SH1 on the PS1 and I enjoyed it... I remember getting stuck in 2 different puzzles for a while (the piano puzzle in the school and another puzzle near the end of the game in which I had to guess the answer by looking at some list of names), but I was able to play it and enjoy it :P I even got all endings.

If your PS2 still works (if you still have it :P) you should try them... I think you can also get SH1 from PS Store

Haha, nearly 3 years older (that is frightening in itself, lol). but i remeber when Silent Hill 3 came out and i just wasnt interested in that type of game at the time. now i'm older i'll be able to enjoy these types of games a lot more.

here in Europe we've been shafted yet again, SH1 is not available on the store. i tried playing SH4 on the PS2, and i just got fed up of it, because i never felt the game was going anywhere. i went from the Room to the dungeon/(whatever the places are called). i went back to the room, back to the dungeon, etc. i cant remember it going anywhere so i just moved on to other games.

i'll look foward to the next one if they ever bring it out. and there doing these HD collections, i would be interested in picing up a trilogy of the first 3 games (Shattered Memories is a remake of SH1 on PS2 i think). so if they do that, i'll get it.

looks very good, now my interest is peaked for sure. 

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

A203D said:

Haha, nearly 3 years older (that is frightening in itself, lol). but i remeber when Silent Hill 3 came out and i just wasnt interested in that type of game at the time. now i'm older i'll be able to enjoy these types of games a lot more.

here in Europe we've been shafted yet again, SH1 is not available on the store. i tried playing SH4 on the PS2, and i just got fed up of it, because i never felt the game was going anywhere. i went from the Room to the dungeon/(whatever the places are called). i went back to the room, back to the dungeon, etc. i cant remember it going anywhere so i just moved on to other games.

i'll look foward to the next one if they ever bring it out. and there doing these HD collections, i would be interested in picing up a trilogy of the first 3 games (Shattered Memories is a remake of SH1 on PS2 i think). so if they do that, i'll get it.

Oh, I see :P I was always interested in these kind of games. Or at least I was when I got the PS1 because before then I used to play stuff like Sonic on sega genesis or mario, lol. I remember horror games were my favourite genre in the PS1, maybe that's why I like SH =P

You should create a US account and get one of those prepaid cards (from the US because the European ones won't work on the US account) and buy the game... if you can.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

No one can deny the visuals are good (at least in these promo shots, might be a tad bogus though) but I'm going to have to see, or better yet, try the gameplay first. Silent Hill games have gone down the shitter quality and gameplay-wise for a long time now.

Around the Network

Hope this lives up to my expections!

Jdevil3 said:
A203D said:

Oh, I see :P I was always interested in these kind of games. Or at least I was when I got the PS1 because before then I used to play stuff like Sonic on sega genesis or mario, lol. I remember horror games were my favourite genre in the PS1, maybe that's why I like SH =P

You should create a US account and get one of those prepaid cards (from the US because the European ones won't work on the US account) and buy the game... if you can.

I could probabily get the original online or get the remake on the PS2 Shattered Memories, but tbh we're being spoiled rotten this year by both first party and third party games so i'm just looking foward to those games a lot more.

i actully did that US account thing with the network card, i got 2 PS1 games and they just didnt work properly and i dont want to play em just in case they screw up my console.

PS. what did you think of the Versus trailer??

I hope this is as good as shattered memories.  Latest Silent Hill's have been pretty bland and mediocre.

Will it release for PC?

Mr.Metralha said:

I hope this is as good as shattered memories.  Latest Silent Hill's have been pretty bland and mediocre.

Will it release for PC?

Actually, I hope it's as good as Silent Hill 1 or 2, if that's too much, then 3 or 4 would do.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

This game is on my 'top 50 may get this year list'  Possible the only horror game I would get this year, if now only condemned 3 would get announced =p.