By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Silent Hill: Downpour Screenshots have been released

A203D said:
Jdevil3 said:
A203D said:

Oh, I see :P I was always interested in these kind of games. Or at least I was when I got the PS1 because before then I used to play stuff like Sonic on sega genesis or mario, lol. I remember horror games were my favourite genre in the PS1, maybe that's why I like SH =P

You should create a US account and get one of those prepaid cards (from the US because the European ones won't work on the US account) and buy the game... if you can.

I could probabily get the original online or get the remake on the PS2 Shattered Memories, but tbh we're being spoiled rotten this year by both first party and third party games so i'm just looking foward to those games a lot more.

i actully did that US account thing with the network card, i got 2 PS1 games and they just didnt work properly and i dont want to play em just in case they screw up my console.

PS. what did you think of the Versus trailer??

You know, that shattered memories, from what I've heard, is totally different from the original version of SH1... it only has the same characters and it occurs in the same place, but it's totally different. I think I'd say it's a re-imagining of the first game instead of a remake.

How strange that the games don't work properly O_o

I thought the trailer was pretty good, the gameplay was epic and I was left pretty excited for the game... too bad it won't be released until 2012/2013 :S

The best part of the trailer was that fight in some kind of flying platform and when that girl jumps from somewhere to that platform to fight Noctis :O It's also cool that the shotgun guy can aim at the enemies weak spots and that you can switch characters in the middle of the battle... The gameplay looked pretty cool.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

Oh really, i might just try and get the first one on PS1.

trailer was good, but i'm not convinced yet on how good it will be because its taking way too long to get a solid release. but the gameplay looks good and the music was really good as well.

Alan Wake 2?

A203D said:

Oh really, i might just try and get the first one on PS1.

trailer was good, but i'm not convinced yet on how good it will be because its taking way too long to get a solid release. but the gameplay looks good and the music was really good as well.

Well, I guess they'd better take their time to release a good game (even though the wait is killing me :P) instead of rushing it to release it earlier. At least we'll get a very polished game I guess.

But let's not derail this thread anymore, it seems like we always do that, lol.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Jdevil3 said:

Well, I guess they'd better take their time to release a good game (even though the wait is killing me :P) instead of rushing it to release it earlier. At least we'll get a very polished game I guess.

But let's not derail this thread anymore, it seems like we always do that, lol.

Lol, yeah lets not do that.

i'll keep an eye out for SH1!

Around the Network

Check out the music from the game, Sounds pretty Good

jolly good,i'll always play silent hill

i hope i get a broken radio,2 by 4 with a nail in it and something to club to death

Above & Beyond