By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will you buy FF XIII-2?

I really hate that game, I have bought every FF since FF VI on SNES but FF XIII really let me down, I don't care if they put towns and change that boring and repetitive battle system the characters are the same and they are the weakest in any FF.

So to all the people that bought the game and felt let down will you be buying FF XIII-2? And also do you think it will sell better or worse than FF XIII?

Around the Network

I loved the game and of course I will be buying it!

Wagram said:

I loved the game and of course I will be buying it!

Thats great for you dude nice thing you enjoy it but I kind of want to know the opinion of people who didn't like it.

NO

2 copies. PS3 version and Xbox 360.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

do people live on earth

this is going to be the best game coming out in the future along with versus and type 0

yes i loved it, will be buying it on both systems.  :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

CGI-Quality said:

Probably. Unlike many, I thought XIII was fantastic (then again, X-2 was an utter disaster)! Alas, one thing has nothing to do with the other. 

I wish more people would see it like this. The games are completely different from one another. If SE is truly trying to work on problems that people had in the 1st many people could in turn like it if they fix it.

hmmmm i might wait for more infomation before i make up my mind...and if its comming out at november-december that might be a problem cause ill be broke from buying UC3 ME3 TES:V MW3...

Yes.

Was FF13 my favorite game? No

Was it worthy of the FF name?  That is in the Eyes of the Beholder

Did I enjoy it for what it was and NOT for what I thought it should be? Absolutely

Will I buy the next iteration?  You damn straight