By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I cant believe it... Go PS3!

I just came onto the site a few minutes ago and i saw that the PS3 had gone from 7.19 mill to 7.47mill in a few days!

so the PS3 has sold 260,000 units and the 360 170,000 units. I can see what people mean when they say the PS3's gona be at the 8.5 mill mark at the end of the year.

And finally the PS3 has passed or i cant find the word so ill say annihilated the halfway mark between it and the 360 yay!

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network

Well, the gap may increase or discrease as of yet. Last week the PS3 recieved quite a boost (as did the 360 i think) from the initial numbers, but on first glance looks like a nice week in Europe at least. Hopefully NA will see a boost, America does hate the PS3.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

It didn't go to that in a few days, the numbers just get updated weekly...

Couldn't have discussed this in the other hardware post. I know your new, but most discussion about the new numbers are made in the comments section. Put your cursor over others and click on hardware by region.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wii and DS increases just must not be a surprise anymore enough to have its own topic haha. What are they jsut an expectation to be beastly.

But woot for PS3.

Around the Network

Yeah i 4got to mention America hates the PS3 and it does seem the the sales are coming from europe 

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Was not expecting that! Go PS3!

whatever PS3 sucks. it is selling very poorly for a SONY console

routsounmanman said:
Was not expecting that! Go PS3!

BOO

patriot7mejr said:
whatever PS3 sucks. it is selling very poorly for a SONY console
Good for you