By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA up 15th Jan

Bristow9091 said:
silicon said:

DC Universe Undertracked or not released in every country in Europe?

Yeah I'm thinking this too, that's a really low number, pretty disappointing if it's true, or maybe they've just undershipped? I know I found it VERY difficult finding a copy, I went out everyday since Friday and everywhere was either sold out, or hadn't stocked it, until Tuesday where GAME had DC Universe Online advertised all around the store with cardboard cut outs etc. and I finally got it.

PS. The game is amazing, people need to buy it... now! D:

I can't be true!!! The numbers don't make sense. Numerous reports of Europe far exceeding expectations, more and more servers being added, and reports that it has sold-out in Europe.

Yes! The game is amazing!

The game sets a new standard for MMOS imo.

Around the Network

Am I the only one seeing almost 29k for DCUO?

Zuhyc said:

Not sure if serious

Most of this thread is about DCUO right now.

stopstopp said:
Zuhyc said:

Not sure if serious

Most of this thread is about DCUO right now.

Ah I see it now. You guys are talking about the PC version. The PS3 version did almost 29k, the one about 4k.

Edit:I've changed my mind, I won't feed trolling with more trolling.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Seven Wii games on top 10. DK still selling good :D

The one wii game that amazes me is mario kart. I never though it would break 7 million and here it's over 26 million. It's coming up on 3 years old and still makes it into the top 10 quite often. I've never seen legs like this on a racing game before.

HairlessHenry said:

360 will outsell Wii by 2012 fall

That's a bold statement from someone without any hair... :P

OT: Great numbers from everyone hardware wise. Waiting for software adjustments.

silicon said:
Bristow9091 said:
silicon said:

DC Universe Undertracked or not released in every country in Europe?

Yeah I'm thinking this too, that's a really low number, pretty disappointing if it's true, or maybe they've just undershipped? I know I found it VERY difficult finding a copy, I went out everyday since Friday and everywhere was either sold out, or hadn't stocked it, until Tuesday where GAME had DC Universe Online advertised all around the store with cardboard cut outs etc. and I finally got it.

PS. The game is amazing, people need to buy it... now! D:

I can't be true!!! The numbers don't make sense. Numerous reports of Europe far exceeding expectations, more and more servers being added, and reports that it has sold-out in Europe.

Yes! The game is amazing!

The game sets a new standard for MMOS imo.

no offense, everyone has their own opinion on games, but what exactly did you find in DCU Online to find it amazing? of my friends 4 of us were in the beta, none of us bought the game after experiencing that. Not calling it bad but it just didn't do anything new or exciting apart from make it available on a console as well and my only other friend that bought it has already ditched it calling it a buggy piece @@#%

Bleh, these Wii numbers are depressing.. At least relative to the other consoles. which I don't get since the software sales blow them away. I hope Wii can hang in there at least until Nintendo announces another console. Third parties have really deprived the console of the potential life it could have had, really sucks.

Decent January week, things are really slowing down, prepare for ten more or less boring months!