By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon's Goldbox Deals 1/18/2011 - Gamer's Day

Today (1/18/2011) Amazon's Goldbox deals will all feature video game products. There's 13 in all: the daily deal (which is Epic Mickey for Wii, only $29.99), and 12 lightening deals which last an hour or two before expiring.

Just guessing, but it looks like these games will be on sale (all times Pacific):

6am - Star Wars Forced Unleased 2
8am - ???
9am - Red Dead Redemption DLC Pack of some sort
11am - ???
12pm - Madden perhaps? Some sport game
2pm - ???
4pm - Ninja game?
5pm - ???
6pm - GTA 4 it seems
7pm - ???
8pm - Are you afraid of the dark? Ghost Busters maybe? Not sure.
9pm - ???

Most of the ??? ones seem to be accessories for the PS3 or 360, headsets and surround sound systems.

To view the Goldbox deal, head to Amazon.com, then click the "Today's Deal" near the top, which has the Gold box symbol next to it.

Around the Network

are you afraid of the dark maybe alan wake

12pm I'm going with Tony Hawk since it's newer and more "epic" and the Ninja game is Naruto UNS2 for certain.

Are you afraid of the dark could be a number of things from Alone in the Dark, to Chronicles of Riddick, to any Resident Evil title... just have to wait and see... but Alan Wake is a decent guess since it's the newest out of all these... Or it could be the obvious and just be some sort of gaming related light.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Better check it out, wouldn't want to miss out on something...  Just not sure what?

Well it was Madden I was wrong

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Epic Mickey just made another sale. <3

Just got home from work and wanted to see which deals I missed. It's currently on Madden for all three consoles. For $30 it's not a bad deal for the Wii version, but when I went to buy it, it's already sold out, whereas the other versions are only at 61% sold out or so. I found that interesting.

Epic Mickey sold out, just like KH: BbS

How often does Amazon have these?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB