By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DC Universe selling out in EU? SONY increasing servers to meet demand.

Euphoria14 said:

What do you expect first week EMEAA sales to be?

I don't know, what are you expecting?

Around the Network

The game deserves... it's so good (I played the Beta).

Jay520 said:
Euphoria14 said:

What do you expect first week EMEAA sales to be?

I don't know, what are you expecting?

No idea.

US preorders on this site were ~100k I believe, so at least 200k or more?

Might see 500k week 1, who knows? SONY says they expected big sales and that their expectations have been surpassed.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

this game was also advertised very well during fooball games. i saw at least one cemmercial about this game every playoff game.

SpartenOmega117 said:

this game was also advertised very well during fooball games. i saw at least one cemmercial about this game every playoff game.

Yeah, I saw a commercial for it tonight when the Jets whooped New England.

Lots of PS3 football commercials. I expect a Killzone 3 Superbowl ad.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

LOL and I seriously expected this game to bomb, why is it always turning out the other way around of what I expect!!! XD

XxXProphecyXxX said:

LOL and I seriously expected this game to bomb, why is it always turning out the other way around of what I expect!!! XD

They kept delaying it... a year ago it looked terrible. They actually did enough to make it an awesome game.

We'll see if they can provide regular updates and content. Apparently SOE has a bad rep for that kinda stuff.

I picked this up on launch day and have not been disappointed by my purchase. Yes it chomps up some space on the HDD but once again, it is very much worth it. I cannot wait to see in the coming months how much new content will be added to this game.

Also i'd like to mention this is my very first mmo. Yes i said it. I have played a bit of WoW (maybe until lvl 20?) and enjoyed it but never found it to be worth the monthly fee. This game on the other hand is very much worth the price of admission.

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

Do you think 5 million people will buy this game without servers?

Tease.

i'd like to have a look at this game sounds fun for the console

so what do you think the sales are i wasn't expecting it to be that big 1st week,what with the extra cost and all

Above & Beyond