By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - for all you dbz fans

post your favorite clip/episode from the show.  heres mine (and im sure many other peoples as well).

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network

Wow,this could become viral on the internetz!

....does this thread have a point.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I just saw this episode the other day on Nickelodeon.  I started to post that it was on.  There's just something special about watching it live--we still call "retarded" things "special", right?

before entering thread: *zomg a new DBZ game/whatever!!* :D

after entering: -.-

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

before entering thread: *zomg a new DBZ game/whatever!!* :D

after entering: -.-

Same here.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Well, i can say i enjoy Dragonball Kai without all those endless filler episodes. It captures the manga almost perfectly.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:

Well, i can say i enjoy Dragonball Kai without all those endless filler episodes. It captures the manga almost perfectly.

My favorite episode is strangly enough one of the filler episodes.. brought some humor back into Z like in Dragon Ball..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
VonShigsy said:

My favorite episode is strangly enough one of the filler episodes.. brought some humor back into Z like in Dragon Ball..

I remember this episode. Weird but funny. This and the garlic jr saga were fine i guess, but the Namek episodes were ridiculous in pacing. 10 episodes for a 5 minute explosion timer? This and endless eight in Haruhi make me rage the most in anime.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

NiKKoM said:
VonShigsy said:

That's my favorite episode too, and for the same reason. Dragon Ball Z was ok but I think it went in the wrong direction

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?