By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wow...what a night, I really don't know what to think...help

N/m

Around the Network

Sleep. Good long Sleep.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

thats some heavy shit man, though from what i can read you seem to believe some of that happened from your best mate as you keep stating that he is in fact your best mate. It is like you are trying to remind yourself... dunno just a theory. I think you gotta talk to her though you gotta get her number.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:

thats some heavy shit man, though from what i can read you seem to believe some of that happened from your best mate as you keep stating that he is in fact your best mate. It is like you are trying to remind yourself... dunno just a theory. I think you gotta talk to her though you gotta get her number.

He is my best friend thats the worst of it, but I'm sure she's talking to her parents about all this now, she just wanted to clear something up with me about the night not sure exactly what though...I better go to sleep like the 2nd poster said..I'm so tired.

Gilgamesh said:
AussieGecko said:

He is my best friend thats the worst of it, but I'm sure she's talking to her parents about all this now, she just wanted to clear something up with me about the night not sure exactly what though...I better go to sleep like the 2nd poster said..I'm so tired.

yeah not arguing with that, hope everything is better than it is currently when you wake up :)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

You should go over and comfort her... with your penis.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

You should go over and comfort her... with your penis.

Duuude! Inappropriate in this case!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Have sex with her.

what is with the sex posts?

Attoyou said:

Sleep. Good long Sleep.

Best advice here. Get some sleep. Let the others get some sleep. Than talk it out and let cooler heads prevail. Right now anyone involved will be amped/hyped up.