By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii owns the Platforme genre

@Dkhusltin  people should know and appreciate history, thats all im saying. As for NSMB if thats good enough for you thats fine, I expect a little more after all these years, otherwise ill save myself 50 bucks and just pull out my copies of Mario 3, World and Yoshi's Island and call it a day

Around the Network
oniyide said:

@Dkhusltin  people should know and appreciate history, thats all im saying. As for NSMB if thats good enough for you thats fine, I expect a little more after all these years, otherwise ill save myself 50 bucks and just pull out my copies of Mario 3, World and Yoshi's Island and call it a day

aiight, cant argue against that

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

well this is cause wii is made for platformer and ps3  and xbox made for shooters

@dsage01  Limbo, Braid, Sonic4, MegaMan, Trine, Rocket Knight, LBP, Winterbottom, Hell the entire PSN & LIVE say hey

oniyide said:

@dsage01  Limbo, Braid, Sonic4, MegaMan, Trine, Rocket Knight, LBP, Winterbottom, Hell the entire PSN & LIVE say hey

but somic4 and megaman are on wii as well, and braid is more of a puzzle platform (so is trine)

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

Around the Network

@dkhustlin i would have to disagree, there is just as much run and jumping in those as there are puzzle solving.

well is mario or donkey kong on ps3 or 360?

okay platformers are made for the wii no one plays platformers on ps3 unless it's little big planet

@dsage01  or Limbo, Braid, Rocket Knight, Sonic, Trine, Mega Man. I wish people who dont own the systems they are talking about didnt comment like that actually know what they are talking about

dsage01 said:

well is mario or donkey kong on ps3 or 360?

They're both on LittleBigPlanet 2 :P.