By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What are your first thoughts on GamrTV?

I just reloaded VGChartz and BAM! stuff happend :D 

The main thing i noticed was a new video trailer kind of section added to the sight called gamrTV!!!!

http://gamrtv.vgchartz.com/

What your first thoughts on it?

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

I forgot to say what i think lol ^^ Iv had a quick look around it and whoever designed the layout should get a medal! damn it looks good O_O

VGC just got more awesome :3

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I like it, looks real nice

-

Awesome stuff, yet to actually explore it fully. I noticed I am more on the first page, gamrconnect, gamrreview. 

Add: The trailers aren't that smooth? I am wondering if that is just me. 

I dont know if this is intentional or not but with this new version when you woft the mouse over your log at top right it shows u number of points you have. but if you go on someone else's profile and then woft over your logo it then shows there points where your should be? O.o but like i said in dont know if its supposed to do that :P

Around the Network

About time !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

The whole website is changing?

-

As long as it doesn't give me more DB work I'm cool with it...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

As long as it doesn't give me more DB work I'm cool with it...

I would easily take your share of the work! :P

Yup, at first I only noticed the GamrTV thingy, then after reading your post I saw the new profile preview, it looks nice.