By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom is garbage

Activison funded an rip off of medal of honor and now we have Call of Duty. Halo is an Half life rip off down to its core. Froza is an GT rip off who ripped off Dice's PC car simulators.  everyone rips off everyone in this industry 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

This is news? , i can't remember the last "AMAZING" game made by them, all of their games lately are  just cheap fun to mediocre.

edit : i somehow always forget that Monster Hunter is made by them =s

Monster Hunt-!

Aw nuts, beat me to it.

The Phoenix Wright games are pretty cool!  Unfortunately, the best ones were made during the GBA era...

Dead Rising was fun!  Not the Chop 'Til You Drop version, but still.

I liked Mega Man 9 and 10.

Zak and Wiki was a surprisingly fun puzzle game.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is an overlooked gem.

Street Fighter IV was a little too complicated for me, but it was still enjoyable.

Looking back on it, they may have more misses than hits, but they're not too shabby either.

I agree with disolitude on Capcom being garbage this generation...it´s not as bad as the "Squaresoft>>>>>>SquareEnix" thing, but Capcom in past generations >>> Capcom this generation...imo.

noname2200 said:
PullusPardus said:

This is news? , i can't remember the last "AMAZING" game made by them, all of their games lately are  just cheap fun to mediocre.

edit : i somehow always forget that Monster Hunter is made by them =s

Monster Hunt-!

Aw nuts, beat me to it.

The Phoenix Wright games are pretty cool!  Unfortunately, the best ones were made during the GBA era...

HOLD IT!

i OBJECT on my previous comment, that makes two games , hey i'm not saying they're "bad" they're just nothing amazing.