By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty 4 played using Kinect and Wiimote

Interesting but just kinda backs up what I've been saying all along about Kinect, it needs some sort of controller, they can have that you are the controller mess, you just need a controller for some buttons and tactile feedback, sorry it's not fun playing an FPS and not having a trigger to pull or a racing game with no wheel, this hack though I'd really like to see something like that from MS, if they want to branch the groups (your different gaming demographics) games this is what they have to do. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

What? You can't use Kinect standalone to play Call of Duty? Damn, there goes my dream of an invisible gun.

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. " So, go ahead and ask.

I think it is pretty safe to say it needs something like a Wiimote to shoot, and therefore there won't be a FPS tottaly with Kinect unless they make one.

Above: still the best game of the year.