By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii sales in decline, say what!!! o.0

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, Griffin, this is the last person you should want to associate yourself with. Especially since this is not your first account here. ;)

You seem pretty sure that this is not my first account, if i had other accounts then what ones :)

Killzone3

I'm sorry, but i was never this person, try again.

Oh because I'm so sure you would have admitted to it. ;)

If you named an account that i may have used i would admit to it, i don't care if people know who i am.

Around the Network
Bladeneo said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Let's look at the attach rates of the WW sales for consoles. :) Also since the NPD's attatch rate report is questionable, I'm afraid its little more than speculation.

And since I seriously doubt a person who bought a PS3 as just a Blu-Ray player would bother comming on this site, I don't see how you pointing out your own games proves anything.

Well your justification for the Wii's victory was the PS3 was ONLY being bought as a blu-ray player. Therefore, people establishing they bought it for games disproves your theory. 

Also, since NPD is questionable, wouldnt that make WW sources questionable as well? So its ALL speculation :) 

Sorry you took my words so literally, could it have possibly been that I meant the recent surge in PS3 sales? Of course not. Obviously I meant every single person who bought a PS3 hasn't bought any games for it.

God, you're so clever. ;)

Destroyer_of_knights said:
kirby007 said:
KILL BAN DESTROY * HUS=GBALLZACK*

yo be them violent type that like blowin irak

me bush? noooo i like clinton

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i must say i love this witchhunt:)

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, Griffin, this is the last person you should want to associate yourself with. Especially since this is not your first account here. ;)

You seem pretty sure that this is not my first account, if i had other accounts then what ones :)

Killzone3

If you named an account that i may have used i would admit to it, i don't care if people know who i am.

Even though that would mean your current account as Griffin would be permabanned? Try again.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Killzone3

Unlike someone else..

mM
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Killzone3

Even though that would mean your current account as Griffin would be permabanned? Try again.

We all know that you are gball and not banned, the same works for my acount. 

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Branko2166 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Let's look at the attach rates of the WW sales for consoles. :) Also since the NPD's attatch rate report is questionable, I'm afraid its little more than speculation.

And since I seriously doubt a person who bought a PS3 as just a Blu-Ray player would bother comming on this site, I don't see how you pointing out your own games proves anything.

Ok if you want to think it is questionable it's up to you but in that case you can take a look at what I have and use it as a sample for attach rates. I have 5 games and 5 blu ray movies. I am confident by the time I am done I will have at least 20 games and 50-100 movies. Also of note I have only owned my ps3 for a couple of months now so my acquisition rate is fairly decent I'd say.

And what does your personal situation have to do with overall attach rate or over-arching trends in not only the US but the whole World?

My situation disproves your theory that people are buying it only for bluray movies. And I am not the only person to be coming out and saying that. Btw the ps3 has a lot of good games out at the moment but because you obviously don't own one I don't know how you could analyse it.

kirby007 said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
kirby007 said:
KILL BAN DESTROY * HUS=GBALLZACK*

yo be them violent type that like blowin irak

me bush? noooo i like clinton

oh, it's a secret message, lets see subtract 'n', 'o', and 'n' from clinton and what does it spell....

oh you cheeky buger, but what can I say, all men like that. 

leo-j said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Killzone3

Unlike someone else..

WIN